Ben Affleck or Michael Keaton which is you favorite

Of the two, I prefer Keaton.

2 Likes

Keaton 100%

1 Like

Keaton absolutely. In my opinion his only rival to the title of best live action Batman is Adam West himself

Michael Keaton hands down. I love his slightly ā€œoffā€ Bruce Wayne. Thereā€™s definitely something going on in his head when he is interacting with others. You know what youā€™re going to get with some nut in a bat-suit but Keatonā€™s Bruce Wayne is so eccentric that he canā€™t be read.

1 Like

Michael Keaton.

1 Like

My Batmans ranked because they are all great: Affleck bale keaton

1 Like

there both my favorite thats why the bat emblam on my chest its a mix of both

For a long time Keaton would be the easy answer for me. But Affleck grew hard on me.

1 Like

I think itā€™s apples and oranges. I like both because theyā€™re not the same, just like Keaton and Affleck are different actors/Batmen. Plus while the actor personifies the role, I also consider that the director and screenwriter scripts their lines and decides their tone for each too.

I personally loved Affleckā€™s adaption of Bats as he was dark and gritty. But Keaton was and always will be MY Batman as he was the first I had ever encountered and that stemed my love for all things Gotham. #80ā€™s Baby

1 Like

Is this A joke

Keaton.

2 Likes

Affleck by far. Hope heā€™ll do that solo movie by Matt Reeves. He deserves a shot do be his own standalone. Personally I feel there still hasnā€™t been a perfect Batman movie yet.

1 Like

Keaton

Wow this is hard because they are actually my top 2 Batman actors.

Iā€™m gonna have to give the very slight nod to Ben Affleck. Affleckā€™s Batman coming to live from the comic book and jumping to the movie screen. Michael Keatonā€™s Batman will always have a special place for me because of my childhood.

Im cool with Keaton but Affleck IS the Dark Knight!!!

He played a damn good Bruce Wayne too.

2 Likes

Keaton. And he should play Bruce Wayne if they ever make a Batman Beyond movie.

Ben is the best Bruce Wayne

This is so hard. Iā€™m torn because it seems like nothing could ever top the atmospherics of the Batman '89 rooftop scene at the beginning of the movie or the silent ride home to the batcave with Vicky Vale, Elfman music dominating the mood. I have to go with Affleck in Batman v Superman, though. It was like he stepped right out of a Frank Miller drawing. That costume is a thing of wonder. He just happens to be surrounded by a flawed movie, but his performance is perfect. Justice League theatrical cut was a butchered travesty, so I donā€™t even count that.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/PNdRAWEQG1pR1kKputvFcR_9WiI_9wdll6YUx09dMHerybcDDZ4F_B_YT9xpUorebp7aFD-0gCjZuUvQBLCysVU1SUT87DMr-bZKDCKfo0Nz3ubZI0TXbyNqtYCuP6_zdm2p9L-aE5ynB2wtNRUQF7b2bxbexEDKAiJ6mJVpfUpBlbK6wsWoU8SDJvPsc0fIra3Svh-r-I3n_Ek_tYLGXOwUcmaVYCZCVdHBfKQP3eH_feTz_jYeNxMAr2p6EM1gZURYSmCE5x8WtvseiC4ZtTcIiUzE9SkhtYQXUtfNFf3K6Y6ZZdr_1lxm_yCEkyJx0t9tQmBka44HpKkiXAxGCgmlx-T9HNNjIoVco7iwjgX6Tm9IlI_9UbsXofA0Yp1Hs0XB7cxVbAKNSv2wLmg2lpEtwrIRpHZkNsq8u8_2iCX7m0oXjxjc-9okgXsyhcpugm2QrZswr-5Ge7-qWhnO37amYBu0g6UF9Bs4Xv3hOj1zXTCemoK-YDKCByI-VB9iEIiSNsa7w6bZVikHCF1ulVAKmkE0kc19yI034P9wa5tBiLF4gSh6L3U4EAqq7QdyOGBL-biX18D0W7h1vu_ofzpGmVcvwWzUy1wJXO4JGFJ5a1F28_xy5_gQgBedAlwxApKkWg232y2pwonL-gkU0KFFgQ=w509-h745-no

Christian Bale

1 Like