Ben Affleck or Michael Keaton which is you favorite

Batman is a great super hero but which actor did you like more???:bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::pouting_man:t2::pouting_man:t2::pouting_man:t2::pouting_man:t2::pouting_man:t2::pouting_man:t2:

3 Likes

Bruce Wayne: Keaton
Batman: Affleck

2 Likes

Keaton over Afgleck but Bale is my favorite all time.

3 Likes

*Affleck

3 Likes

Keaton and my favorite in general but Affleck is a close 2nd

1 Like

Generally speaking, Keaton. I do like Affleck’s aggressiveness more.

1 Like

Michael Keaton, all the way! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Micheal Douglas, also known by his stage name β€œMicheal Keaton”

2 Likes

Keaton. Hands down.

1 Like

Bruce Wayne: Bale

Batman: Affleck

Overall Character: Keaton

3 Likes

Keaton simply because he was my childhood Batman.

1 Like

I really dug Affleck’s look as Batman, but overall I’d definitely have to give it to Keaton! I can re-watch those first two movies over and over and I never get sick of them.

1 Like

Affleck is the best Batman ever

4 Likes

Ben Affleck

4 Likes

Keaton

1 Like

Each actor brought something different to the table, some were better Bruce Waynes than Batmans and vice versa. But for me, it’s all about Val Kilmer :slight_smile:
But I did like Been Affleck’s take on a tired and pissed off Bruce Wayen.

2 Likes

Hmm. I grew up with Keaton as 1st new Batman and the phenomenon was insane. Everybody was wearing Batman shirts, hats etc. so that’s stained in my brain. However, I liked Bale and Affleck. I think people were turned off when that video of Bale leaked going ape on the boom mic guy. But Affleck definitely had them all beat as far as bulking up for the role. He looked like Rocky training to fight Apollo Creed or Drago. Love for all 3 I guess?

Neither of them are my preferred Batman but I think I like Affleck better. I liked him a lot more in Justice League.

Keaton.

for me christian bale just because he was playing batman when i first seen the batman movies

1 Like