(Belated) Thank You, DCU!

Congratulations @CynicalPink thats awesome. very well earned. You give so much to this community, and glad you were rewarded. :+1: :+1: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Well, I am glad they sent you things.
I also think it is amazing that not only does DC recognize those who are good influences online, but they go to lengths in order to tailor gifts to the likes of the recipitents. That is truly amazing.
@Applejack, @MissInkBlot, and any other superheroes, good job. I love being part of this wonderful community!!!

3 Likes

Any time u deserve a bit of happiness everyone does. nothing but good vibes right?

4 Likes

Congratulations!

4 Likes

@anon52107441 You said it! I’ve never seen the kind of phenomenal interaction and “customer service” the moderators and team offer DCU members. They’re in a class all their own, and any DC fan not taking part is really missing out on one of the best benefits of the service.

@smith93628.5811 Absolutely! Sending you some good vibes, too, and wishing luck to whoever will be our next round of community heroes :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

@scarie2010.15620 Tyvm! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Congrats on your well deserved gift :+1:

4 Likes

@nightwing615 Thank you very much!! :batman_hv_5::smiley: :balloon:

3 Likes

I know, dc is amazing.

4 Likes

Oooh, some fun stuff there! Thanks for being a community hero, CP! :+1:

3 Likes

@iJest thanks to you and the other WTFers and everyone else who inspired me to start interacting around here :two_hearts:

3 Likes

There it is. I was looking out for it. Very nice & truly earned. I’m glad a nice neighbor scooped it b4 someone could do the unthinkable. Now u get to relax & enjoy it.

3 Likes

@capo-mage Thanks! And yes, can’t wait for today to finish up so I can kick back and enjoy :blush:

3 Likes

U bet. You’re very welcome & congrats :champagne::confetti_ball::balloon:

3 Likes

Awesome gifts! Well deserved!

4 Likes

Congratulations, @CynicalPink!! That’s so awesome!!

3 Likes

Sorry I missed this. Congrats @CynicalPink. Well deserved :slightly_smiling_face:.

3 Likes

Well deserved indeed @CynicalPink! :green_heart:

4 Likes

Typing from phone so hopefully I don’t miss anyone! But ty @TheDankKnight1939, @moro, @EasternShoreSpeedster and @BestBeastBoy!

4 Likes

@CynicalPink congratulations! That is so cool! The gifts they give are so outrageous!

3 Likes

Thank you! I hung over the haul for hours.

3 Likes