(Belated) Thank You, DCU!

@serenap95 thank you! The feeling is completely mutual!

5 Likes

:smiley:Congratulation @CynicalPink! I’m so glad you got them!

6 Likes

@Penguinfan78 Thanks, me too!! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Congrats on the cool swag @CynicalPink that’s some awesome stuff! There were a few scares along the way but I’m glad you got the package!

5 Likes

You’re a bright light in this community, and you deserve it!

tumblr_mdjzykYtPa1qctjvlo1_400

12 Likes

Congratulations @CynicalPink! :smiley: You absolutely deserve these treats for being a very much beloved member of our community. Thank you for all that you do for everyone here.

8 Likes

@khristian012 Thank ya!!! Crisis averted with everyone’s help :slight_smile:

@biff_pow ty for the kind words and gif I’m now gonna text to my friend who got the package, bc it’s great :joy:

@ZatannaAndHerSpells thank you so much! Wish we could return the favor to you and the mods!

7 Likes

Hmmm. Maybe it’s time to change your name to HeroicCynicalPink…

3 Likes

@MisfitCMJ HeroicallyCynical? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It works

3 Likes

Congratulations @CynicalPink , that’s a great box of goodies!

3 Likes

@JLWWSM Thanks! Counting down to the weekend so I can enjoy them :grin:

3 Likes

Congrats on ur new haul what sweepstakes was that either way you deserve it everyone deserves to be happy im glad it was you

4 Likes

Thank you very much, @smith93628.5811 ! Every now and then, Applejack and the other moderators thank people for being active, positive members of the community. I was lucky enough to fall in with this group this time around!

3 Likes

Congrats, @CynicalPink. It all looks awesome, and I am glad that you have been a positive member who earned his reward!!!:joy: :joy::joy:

3 Likes

@anon52107441 Thanks! I’m glad, too :joy:

3 Likes

Congrats! I love the HQ stuff.

3 Likes

Thanks @Behemoth! Amazing how the mods picked gifts to fit everyone’s taste!

3 Likes

So, I have a question. Are they varying the gifts?

3 Likes

@anon52107441 Definitely. It looks like they make the picks based on what you’ve shown interest in.

4 Likes