(Belated) Thank You, DCU!

Eeeeeee! I had to wait for days to grab this from my friend, and it was so worth it!!! Thank you so much, mods and DC, for the amazingly generous haul! I can’t use enough exclamation points! Whoo! The Snyder/Capullo set, Nightwing and Terminus are all new reads for me, so I can’t wait to dive in (what I’d give for a good snow day right now!)! And my poor, old battered copy of The Killing Joke would probably sing Swing Low Sweet Chariot if it could, since I can finally give it a rest. :sweat_smile:

The community has been so much fun that it feels unreal to be awarded for being a part of it. I’m just… wow’d and thrilled and grateful and emotionally compromised right now.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

48 Likes

Congratulations on being a community hero! What a schway haul!

7 Likes

@WonderFlash93 Thanks! I’m super giddy right now. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

So well deserved @CynicalPink! You add so much to the community.

4 Likes

Thanks so much, @TravisMorgan! I feel super humbled receiving this next to folks like yourself and the other community heroes. You guys constantly wow me with your discussions and support of fellow fans!

5 Likes

Congratulations

I am so glad you finally got your package

You deserve it

4 Likes

@TurokSonOfStone1950 Thank you so much! And HUGE thanks again for helping give the description of the box so that he could track it down on Friday night! :sweat_drops:

4 Likes

@CynicalPink You deserve to be with us. Your drawing for the child with diabetes touched my heart. You add so much to the community. Don’t ever doubt it. :+1:

4 Likes

@TravisMorgan Aww, jeez. Thank you!! I’ve been dealing with a ton of health stuff this last year, so it felt good to be able to pay forward some of the kindnesses and support I’ve received.

6 Likes

big congrats!! :partying_face:
thank you for all the amazing art you bring to the community! and starting that fan art club! I enjoy lurking it and seeing what you and others draw :smile:

6 Likes

Thanks @seitan! Haha, and I lurk on the other clubs ALL the time, so happy to return the favor by giving people some new corners to hide in. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hey-O, @CynicalPink! Look what you got - The Killing Joke Deluxe Edition! I’m so excited to see your discussions on the upgraded art! Congratulations and welcome to the club! :grinning:

5 Likes

You deserve it!!! It wouldn’t be a complete community without you, you are the first person I truly met in the community. You really really deserve it!!!

5 Likes

@KeyFamily :rofl: That was one of the first thoughts that came to mind! And thank you so much, fellow lantern! :purple_heart:

@AnonymousBB Fun times, BB! Feels like we’ve all been chatting for forever, doesn’t it? And thanks!!! (ps: I still hope you named him Mystery Rooster)

6 Likes

Oh hey! I forgot about that! Imma go check the poll!

5 Likes

Well, I guess you had the right idea, Mystery rooster is the true winner!

5 Likes

@AnonymousBB A schway haul and Mystery Rooster??? This is a FANTASTIC day.

5 Likes

Dang, is that a Batman by Snyder/Capullo Omnibus? You lucky duck! Awesome stuff, hope you enjoy. :smiley:

5 Likes

@Jay_Kay Thanks! Trust me, I’m thrilled!! :smiley:

4 Likes

Congrats, you definitely deserve it! I always enjoy interacting with you in the forums, you’ve made it a great place to be.

5 Likes