🎁 Be Sure to Enter Every Day For a Chance to Win a Happy HarleyDays Sweepstakes! Dec 13-Dec 23, 2019 🎁

Woooweee anyone winning? I make sure to check all my emails everyday but nothing yet!

1 Like

I never see the winners being announced anywhere for the sweepstakes. Is there like a place they are publicly announced? I haven’t won anything just wondering who those lucky people are and curious to know if my entries are in vain lmao

Ahh yes this is so exciting! :smile:

:raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4: This is awesome !!!

Indeed! We have a Sweepstakes Hall of Fame that we update here:

We also announce our winners in the What’s New article weekly as they are confirmed :slight_smile:

1 Like

So excited!! :harleyquinn_hqas: image

3 Likes

It’s Clayface! :smiley:

2 Likes

I am dying to see who won! Checking my email, including a billion in spam folder everyday, along with here of course. :heart: Thanks for the link to the winners list above! Hope everyone is having a great New Years Eve and had a great Harley Days!

1 Like

When will they post all the winners?

Hi everyone! All the winners have been notified and confirmed. Congratulations to all those lucky so-and-so’s who got these excellent prizes! To check out our full history of sparkledust winners, check out our Sweepstakes Winner Hall of Fame. Thanks so much to everyone who entered, and be sure to keep checking back every Friday for a new tantalizing potential prize :gift:

1 Like