🎁 Be Sure to Enter Every Day For a Chance to Win a Happy HarleyDays Sweepstakes! Dec 13-Dec 23, 2019 🎁

Hey there @mikegrigg82.44513 - in case you missed the response to other questions about how to enter, here’s the copy pasta:

Make sure to check out new posts announcing that day’s Sweepstakes in our Watchtower section of the Community, or in the News section. Every Day has a different Sweepstakes page to enter!

You can find today’s here, but remember, it ends on December 14th at 10:00am PST/1:00pm EST!

1 Like

Each sweepstakes will be posted every day in the News section at 10:00am PST/1:00pm EST. :harleyquinn_hqas: You can get alerts from our Watchtower section when the sweeps go live by adding Watchtower to your “Watching” section here.

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

image Yayyyyy!:harleyquinn_hqas:

5 Likes

Almost $1,500.00 worth of swag day 1​:astonished::grin:. Nice​:+1:t2:

Count me in :100:

Best way to get into the holiday spirit :christmas_tree::grin:!!

2 Likes

I have been very Naughty Harley!!!
Please pick me!

Clayface

Great Quinnsk’ies Bat Man! We can win this thing… “POW” “SMACK” “CRASH”

I have never won a contest before hopefully that changes been a fan of Harley Quinn since the beginning.

Here’s hoping we all win

1 Like

Love the Bat-Toaster! :bagel: :waffle: :sandwich: :batman_hv_5:

2 Likes

How do you enter

Hi, @giajolie984.72727. You can go to the news section or scroll up and find the links from @Applejack.

I am really hoping I win the Day 1
I have a unhealthy obsession with Harley Quinn and this would only add to the madness!!!
Please please please pick me

1 Like

I’m Exited for this Christmas events and such a huge Harley Quinn fan and her whole role in the DC Universe! She is such a great Character and addition!

Very good! I have kept up so far! No harm in getting some free stuff right?

Day 2 would also be great

How soon will the winners be notified that they won the prize of the day?

If your on Mobile go to more tab hit news and you’ll scroll and see today’s story/info/sweep. Tap on the sweep and you’ll be able to enter by typing name and email.:blue_heart: