🎁 Be Sure to Enter Every Day For a Chance to Win a Happy HarleyDays Sweepstakes! Dec 13-Dec 23, 2019 🎁

Make sure to check out new posts announcing that day’s Sweepstakes at 10:00am PST/1:00pm EST in our Watchtower section of the Community, or in the News section. Every Day has a different Sweepstakes page to enter!

You think being locked up in Arkham will stop Harley Quinn from celebrating the holidays? F@#$ that!

Harley and her crew know the importance of teamwork, so they’ve come together to give back to the fans of DC Universe with over $10,000 worth of prizes spread out over 10 straight freakin’ days. Each crew member, from Clayface to King Shark, has put together a care package to celebrate the holidays, or as they call it, the HarleyDays. But don’t start dreaming of any of that sugar plum fairy bull@#$!, puddin’! Harley and company are giving out gifts that Santa wouldn’t dare to, like an exclusive Harley Quinn statue and Arkham Asylum T-shirt. Plus, each daily package will include a one-of-a-kind character model print straight from the depths of the Arkham Asylum vault and sprinkled with a dose of Harley mayhem. After all, what better way to celebrate the happiest time of the year than with a bunch of criminally inspired swag?

Stay tuned to the Watchtower of our Community, or check out our News section each day from Friday, December 13th to Monday, December 23rd for details on how to enter that day’s giveaway. Every day will have a unique landing page for each sweepstakes. Happy HarleyDays everyone! :harleyquinn_hqas:

39 Likes

Love it! No idea how to enter but I love it. Thanks for all these crazy amount of giveaways

13 Likes

Check back in tomorrow- we’ll have a new post every day showing you where to enter!

7 Likes

fe0e7f623ac557ecfd8bf21e55dff0fd1289af3574362b3b3d702c2572a9b4a7

12 Likes

Awesome

2 Likes

I CAN’T WAIT!!!:grinning: I was hoping you guys would do it again!

1 Like

Cant wait

1 Like

This is freaking awesome!!! DC universe your the best , can’t wait for what’s in store for the future!!!

3 Likes

Lovin’ whatcha doin here! Keep it up! Makes me feel like a kid again. The anticipation of a character and a new prize each day.

2 Likes

This is so fun! Thank you DCU! I’m excited for these reveals! :harleyquinn_hqas: :poisonivy_hqas:

2 Likes

Hmm…day 4 is Kite Man, day 6 is Dr. Psycho. Who’s day 5?

2 Likes

This is so crash! I’m loving all these sweeps! Thank you DC

1 Like

So excited for days one and two those are my girls!!:harleyquinn_hqas: :poisonivy_hqas:

1 Like

All I want is more HQ merch in my life. And to have it at Christmas would be that much more special :clubs::diamonds::spades::heart:

Looks like Clayface

2 Likes

So how do we enter?

1 Like

Sweet can’t wait

1 Like

Cool, but what time will the instructions be posted?

1 Like

Can’t find a way to enter the Harley day sweepstakes. This is the third sweepstakes you have announced that I can not find a way to enter since I joined this site

Glad I’m not the only one who can’t figure out how to enter