Batwoman: The series- Yay or Nay

Agreed. Fall, if the rumored time frame is true, can’t come soon enough for me!

4 Likes

I’d be all for it. Especially if she were partnered with Rene Montoya’s Question.

2 Likes

No thank you. I actually don’t like running live action shows, effects are so bad 99% of the time and costumes… Just no thanks.

1 Like

Frankly anything that brings the Bat verse into CW Arrowverse is going to be worth it… but again it doesn’t hurt that the CW Batwoman wears a black costume with red trim just like the Batmobile in the 66 TV version!

Nana Nana Nana Nana …

Bat-man!!!

Yay

2 Likes

I do think it’s a hoot that her voice sounded just like a female version of The Arrow.

1 Like

I also agree though with @nu52 s point; I was not at all impressed with the setting. Gotham look absolutely awful I know Gotham is supposed to be a tough city like Detroit, but it was just not well-done.

Certainly I’m all for the Ruby Rose Batwoman if they can spruce up Gotham. Looked more like Bludhaven…

2 Likes

I don’t think the Elseworlds crossover gave me enough of an impression of Batwoman to launch a full series around her. If I were Greg Berlanti, I would get her into 1 more episode of say Arrow this season and have her be an integral part of the plot.

1 Like

Nope. Maybe Batgirl. Barbara Gordon is the shit!

1 Like