Batwoman: The series- Yay or Nay

Just as the title implies, what do you think yay or nay?! For me it’s a hard YAY, and I can’t wait for it to come out!! What about you?

6 Likes

Nay! Didn’t care for her at all.

1 Like

Yay! The series has huge potential. There’s plenty of room to grow. I can’t wait to see where they go with it. Elseworlds was barely a hint of what they can do with this.

3 Likes

Yay. Even tho she was underused in the episodes, I think she has potential.

3 Likes

I just wonder if it will have Alfred, robin or nightwing, some of the classic villains like the joker, two face etc. who knows but to me the best series on tv is the flash.

2 Likes

Oh please give us the Batwoman series. It would make a fine replacement for the ever increasingly dopey DC Legends.

2 Likes

Yay.

2 Likes

From what we seen in part 2 the villains would be endless how cool it could be

2 Likes

All in for all DC female characters

3 Likes

Nay.

1 Like

I would give it a chance. I had some doubts when I heard who they cast, but I thought she did a good job. Hard to truly gauge from the little we got in the crossover, but it definitely had potential.

2 Likes

Hell yay!

3 Likes

Maybe an off shoot. Strong story arc strong special effects 10 to 12 episodes max. I can not see myself watching seasons of her. Maybe for this platform so it can be edgier but it will end up on CW for advertising dollars to offset the costs.

2 Likes

Nay, There are too many CW DC shows going on at once. I would say yes to having her join an existing show, or ending one of the other shows and then a Batwoman Show, but with the 4 Arrowverse shows and Black Lightning “Not sure if its part of the verse” It’s stretching the market too much.

1 Like

No more CW shows.

2 Likes

Definitely YAY.

2 Likes

Either way is fine

2 Likes

I’m a firm YAY…I can’t wait for this series to come out. Especially if it is somewhat darker like Arrow.

2 Likes

If it were almost any other character for the arrow verse i would have said nay, but batwoman is a definite yay

2 Likes

I’m hoping against hope that this will be a high-profile enough show that CW will choose not to rely on its hackneyed predatory lesbian tropes to keep the plot moving.