Batwing Art

This was a request. It’s not my best, but I still really like how it came out.
(I don’t mean the “not my best” thing as a brag or anything. I’m just pretty overcritical of my work.)

@aaronmoreira2020.31401

34 Likes

looks great!!!

2 Likes

Awwwwwesoooome!

4 Likes

Nice! I love this character! This is so good!

3 Likes

Awesome! I love me some batwing! I’m excited to see what @Batwing52 thinks of this :smiley:

3 Likes

Looks great! Love the blue highlights on the armor. Nice hands on him, too. I’m not great with those.

Also, thanks @YoYoFroYo for the shoutout! Always nice to see Batwing get some respect.

2 Likes

Proportions, highlights and all look awesome. :clap:

3 Likes

Very awesome

2 Likes

That is great! Not your best? You must be kidding.

3 Likes

This is awesome you should be proud of it.

3 Likes

Holy cow, I wasn’t expecting so many replies so soon. Thank you so much, everyone!

@Batwing52 Thanks, man. Hands are second hardest for me to draw, only behind faces.

@TravisMorgan Haha, thank you, man. I think my personal favorite I’ve done is either the Duke Thomas piece I posted a little while back or my Star Wars Day 2020 piece. (Which isn’t on here because, y’know, not DC)

3 Likes

This is so cool!! I love the clean lines and marker work!!

2 Likes

Thank you, bro!

1 Like

If this isn’t your best, I would love to see what you think your best is. Because, this is incredible.

3 Likes

Thank you, man! My favorite that I’ve posted here is probably my Duke Thomas/The Signal piece. You can check that one out if you’d like.

2 Likes

I dig it. :star_struck: …and if this is one of your throw aways, cheers to you! Great job!

2 Likes

I’ll have to look it up.

2 Likes

I like Batwing, awesome job.

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks, man.

2 Likes