Batwing Art

If this “isn’t your best” then I’d love to see “your best” sometime cause this is fantastic!
Edit: maybe I should’ve looked through the other comments first, cause I see I’m not the first to say practically that exact thing​:sweat_smile: still holds true though

3 Likes

You said this was a recommendation? Do you still take recommendations? If so, I’d love to see you do nightrunner from Batman inc.

3 Likes

Haha, thank you bro!

I can definitely do Nightrunner. I can’t promise a time frame, but I’ll tag you whenever I finish and post it.

1 Like

Nice! Based on your recent art, I think you’d do a great job!

2 Likes

I love these top half “busts” you are creating @Voyager! They feel so real, just ready for action - definitely your signature style! The colors on this are fantastic and it gives me an old school “Saturday Morning Cartoon” vibe. Super well done. Thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

Thank you, bro! I have a lot of fun with these bust-like poses.

1 Like

You are very welcome @Voyager! It shows!

1 Like

How can you say this isn’t your best?! This is FRICKING AWESOME!!!

1 Like

Thank you, man! I tend to be a bit overcritical of my own work, so when I see something that doesn’t look quite right, it really stands out to me. That’s pretty much why I think it’s not my best. :laughing:

This is incredible improvement since the Signal drawing you did awhile ago. Nice job and keep it up.

1 Like

Thank you, bro! Will do.

1 Like

:hugs:

1 Like

Wow! I have to agree with all the previous comments - your art is awesome! Both the actual drawing as well as the coloring/shading are done so well. I really like the pose too. Nice job!

1 Like

Thank you, bro!

1 Like

@Voyager
Well I shudder to think how amazing your best could be.

1 Like

Haha, thank you man. I personally think my best is my Batman Who Laughs piece. It was actually the first one I made a post about.

1 Like

Not your best is a heck of a lot better than I would do lol. Great work!

1 Like

Thank you! And I’m sure you could make some great stuff. Trust me, I didn’t start out making pieces like this, lol.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words and the inspiration =)

1 Like