Batman or Superman: Which Are You and Why?

100% Batman
0% supes.

5 Likes

I am Batman!!!

7 Likes

I am Frank Millerā€™s Batman crossed with Max Fleischerā€™s Clark.

5 Likes

Iā€™m batman I donā€™t know why but I just always like him

2 Likes

I have seen the darker side of life

2 Likes

Always look on the bright side of life!

whistles

1 Like

Welcome to the Community @mcdonaldchristopher184.87614

Just before you take your terminal breath.

2 Likes

Do you need to ask?

3 Likes

Secretly I am Superboy but you know that, it explains my seeming invulnerability at times yet also my secretly evil thoughts :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

We shall see, time to break out the red tights and black leather jacket :grin:

2 Likes

I am Vengence, I am the Night, I am Batman. :grin: I canā€™t believe no one gave this quote yet.

batman why: He Is a 100% self-made super soldier training since the age of 8 to become what he is. when batman goes bad. well perceived as arrogant by those who do not know him well the guy is harder on himself than any other person. really he also has the biggest heart of the league and when you finally earn his trust he is loyal for life to you. he also beat superman by whistling. I will say it again He beat superman by whistling.

I only really put up with superman because he is a deterrent and I like Lois Lane. also Franky my pain tolerance is way to high to ever be supermanā€¦literally my mother thought i did not feel pain as a kid (i do i just can ignore it.)

2 Likes

Definitely Superman. Bright, optimistic, and fantastic over dark, gritty, and realistic any day of the week.

3 Likes

Justiceā€¦Not Vengeance

3 Likes

I am definitely Batman rather than Superman. Sadly, I have reason to identify with Batman. I didnā€™t lose my parents, but I lost someone else important to me.

3 Likes

Without reading the entire thread: it isnā€™t a little bit of the Bat and a little bit of the House of El in each of us?

4 Likes

The fighter side is there when we have compassion

3 Likes

Well said batman

3 Likes

I am Batman i want to follow his code on not killing criminals.

4 Likes

Superman all day for me; Superman is the actual Ideal for the American way in my point of view. That his view on life
Is no matter how bad life gets no matter the pain you have to go through it will get better. Honestly on Batman and Superman realistically they honestly should swap on the view of optimism and pessimism. Bataman turns himself into a one man police force with the help of his gadgets plus he hates guns because of the tragedy he went through. Batman honestly believes that one person can make the difference and uses wealth to help people. His generosity is unmatched. Superman should be the pessimistic Because he is using his massive power to help others and trys to stop natural disasters because he understands the loss of life on a massive and personal scale. The fact he will talk down a person ready to jump even though he knows he could catch the person but wants to have real change instead of catching people because they want saved from big blue . I would love to see a story where there personalities are changed and the way it affects both characters.

2 Likes