Batman or Superman: Which Are You and Why?

17 Likes

I’m more of a Superman kind of person, ever so optimistic and hopeful in people.

7 Likes

Superman. I believe, more often than not, people are good.

6 Likes

Batman. Darkness is my ally
:batman:

9 Likes

I’d say I’m 70% Supes.

For reasons my 30% Bat-side thinks better to not expose.

4 Likes

I am Deontologist and a Romantic. I am firmly against killing and refuse to give up on even the worst of people. Therefore I am more like Batman.

3 Likes

batman, I’m depressed, refuse to give up, and worry more about others when I should be worried about myself- sidenote but also one could be a huge fan of superman and still be batman as a person since Batman himself is a huge fan of superman and what he represents Batman just thinks that can never be him

2 Likes

I 80 percent Supes do to my hopefulness optimism and trying to be a good guy.

20 percent bats with his care king as well but also his problem solving mind and other shadowy mysteries.

2 Likes

I prefer Superman’s character, and Batman’s setting.

4 Likes

Superman always

3 Likes

4 Likes

I will admit Superman is my favorite character of all time but I do like Batman . Although, I believe there are many people experiencing Batman burn out with all of the movies and shows tied to the character. DC please use other characters than Batman or Batfamily members please!

3 Likes

Batman because he is awesome and Superman is unbearably naïve.

7 Likes

I’m always firmly camp Superman. No buts or ifs.

5 Likes

I’m Batman, I obsess about being prepared and I have contingencies for every situation.

4 Likes

I’m firmly in the Batman camp personally. I’ve never been optimistic or a big blue Boy Scout.

Although, I’m probably more nihilistic than Batman. So really more Owlman from the old earth 3.

5 Likes

I like Batman but superman is my favorite

1 Like

Batman all the way.

1 Like

Superman.

2 Likes

It would really depend on the era. For instance, I’m more like 1930s Superman than 1930s Batman, and I’m also more like Grant Morrison’s New 52 Superman than Scott Snyder’s Batman. However, I’m probably more like Batman than Superman in certain other eras.

4 Likes