:halloween_batman: Batman Long Halloween PT1 and PT2 Trailer Out Now :halloween_batman:

Part twos trailer is out and it looks awesome™:+1: off though that it was released before part one is even out. :thinking:

Either way I’m exited for these movies.

1 Like

Twinkle twinkle little bat!

3 Likes

It’s really weird getting the trailer for pt. 2 before pt. 1 even comes out. I guess they must feel like there’s really not much to spoil, which tells me they’re probably gonna be sticking to the original story pretty faithfully. I definitely prefer that approach to trying to make some bigger, unnecessary changes, though there have still gotta be ways to make it feel fresh

2 Likes

@NYJt3

2 Likes

:wave:

1 Like

I guess this didn’t age all that well. Alberto says hi :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

I bought em day they released. I’ll keep all opinions to myself as to not spoil anything. Or, should say influence anybody’s viewing of it one way or another?

1 Like

Hmm don’t see a review thread for Part 1 + 2 together… so here’s my non-spoiler thoughts after watching both just now (I’m not familiar with the source material btw):

Overall I thought both were awesome. For sure my favorites of these recent art-style DC movies. Story was cool, kept me on my toes and provided great breathing room to spend time with these characters.

I’ve praised this particular art style before but feel with “Part 1 + 2” this was the pinnacle of the art, animation and direction of the recent movies. For “Superman: Man of Tomorrow” and “Justice Society WW2” …while I’ve liked the art style there have been some awkward bits of animation and/or direction so I was pleasantly surprised just how great all aspects were for these 2 movies.

This just gets me even more hyped to see Matt Reeves “The Batman” especially to see Bruce and Selina’s back-and-fourth + Gotham lived in with the mobs + villains. So great!

3 Likes

Started my Halloween viewing w/ this.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome back to the community, @ChaoticScholar! What a great choice to kick off October with. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Please let the moderator team know if you need anything! :batparrot:

2 Likes

both parts are now on hbo max, Just an fyi.

1 Like

I just watched both as well and really liked them!

There are some changes from the source material, but I thought they fit the movie… Other than knowingly letting a murderer walk free, maybe? The end wasn’t very clear to me. Although, I’m not sure how the actual murders would be proven under the circumstances. From what I remember, I thought the end of the comic was ambiguous as well, so I guess it kind of fits. I’m actually not sure which version I like more… I’ll need to read it again.

1 Like

It felt like bad Flash animation at times, but the story was strong.

1 Like