:halloween_batman: Batman Long Halloween PT1 and PT2 Trailer Out Now :halloween_batman:

The trailers are out now. Watch below.

What do you think?

11 Likes

I think it looks awesome™:+1:. Definitely seem to be using Joker a lot more the the comic but it may just be using him to sell. :thinking:
Either way looks very interesting and can’t wait to see it.

5 Likes

It looks pretty good. It’s nice seeing my fourth favorite comic getting an animated movie. I think the casting is decent and I really like the style of art used. Really hope the movie won’t change the twist ending.

7 Likes

I wanna see it!

6 Likes

I fine either way. If they keep cool same story nice twist. If they changed the twist then I get to see a new twist to be shocked about.

3 Likes

Really excited about this! Still can’t get past the animation, but it’s only a matter of time. Ackles’s Batman is top-notch. A bit disappointed that Catwoman’s look isn’t as accurate to the comic as I would like, but overall I’m still pretty pumped about the whole movie.

3 Likes

Should I watch it the day it comes to physical media or wait to make the viewing closer to part 2? Descisions decisions.
I mostly want to see Grundy.

He is so great and versatile.

4 Likes

The new twist is that the killer was Mr. Banjo all along. He played morse code so badly that everyone who heard it dropped dead.

3 Likes

Can’t wait, the casting looks great and it’s a solid story.

Same. I hated the end to the Hush movie.

5 Likes

I feel ya. Gotham by Ghastlight was even worse.

3 Likes

What twist in Gotham by Gaslight? There was no twist about who Jack the Ripper was. The movie ended before any of that was revealed without a final confrontation.

5 Likes

Digging the character designs as usual for this art style.
They’ve done a great job with the environments too especially the look of Metropolis and Gotham. So distinct.

6 Likes

Gotham is 50 years behind the times. Metropolis is 100 years ahead of the times. My city sucks.

4 Likes

Hello Clarice…

Can’t wait!

5 Likes

Oh, I like Ackles’ Batman – was worried it would just “sound like Dean” but it definitely doesn’t take me out of the Batworld.

But “Falconi”?? Is that Italian accurate pronunciation of Falcone? I’ve always heard it ending on a hard n when spoken aloud? pronouncenames.com says it’s right, or closer to correct than “Falcón” is at least.

And … 01:00:

… … yes?

4 Likes

I’m much gratified that he doesn’t just sound like Dean.

In the same boat as the rest of you - no more twists. Please. For the love of god. Just a nice, decent adaptation that makes sense, please.

4 Likes

The character models reminds me of Archer. Not sure how they really look like in full motion yet. DCAU as of late has looked pretty stiff to me.

3 Likes

:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Grundy’s always awesome™:+1: to see.

3 Likes

Yeah the art is great.

3 Likes