Batman: Hush

Confusion? It’s released on other streaming sites before DC’s streaming service? That’s not confusion, it’s lying to your fanbase. It’s bad enough you only have a handful of DC animated movies to watch on here, but we aren’t even getting the early access to the new releases on the streaming service that should have them FIRST. I’m seriously considering cancelling my membership…

8 Likes

Oh, and instead of apologizing, how about fixing this now? You could’ve fixed it without ever apologizing, and we could all be watching, but nah…

8 Likes

this app is on sum bullshit!

9 Likes

C’mon DC Universe!! Why Batman Hush is coming out here in August while all the other platform have it already?

10 Likes

Straight BS

4 Likes

Have been consistently disappointed with this app. Will be unsubscribing, been trying to defend DC against Marvel for years, but as a whole DC doesn’t seem to care. They want 80 a year, for half of the content.

6 Likes

This is pathetic that I can’t watch batman: Hush on here what am I paying 80$ a year for. I had to watch illegally, deff wont be renewing my membership with dc.

5 Likes

Finally!!!

Why make loyal fans of dc wait while it’s released everywhere? Smh bad move, we loyal fans who pay for this app should be getting early access…

6 Likes

Yeah I have to agree, if we are paying monthly for DC, the content you release should be available no later than 1 week or 2 weeks at the absolute latest after it’s release. Not releasing it, is causing your platform to fail just because you won’t give us what we as fans have rightfully paid for. Take the damn site down until it’s ready! Relaunch when you’re ready to give the paying fans what they actually are owed.

5 Likes

I’m cancelling my membership. Glad to see the real fans outraged.

10 Likes

So…still haven’t made this right, then? Cool, cool… Why am I paying for this streaming service, again? Oh, right, to get shafted by D.C. smdh…

3 Likes

Didn’t the other Animated movies come out way sooner after release? Why this one gotta’ take almost a whole month?

4 Likes

Good job for deleting my comment DC, not a good sign at all and I can’t voice my opinion is complete crap.

6 Likes

What’s the point of paying for this service if we don’t have access to the film at least when it comes out??

6 Likes

You and CBS should compare notes on how to screw over the fan base. I’m sure there are some avenues you’ve missed out on.

8 Likes

While I can appreciate that you are upset, please remember to limit the amount of profanity as this is a direct violation of the Community Guidelines and your comment will be removed.
Batman: Hush will be available on the service on August 13, the same day as the Blu-Ray release.

2 Likes

I’d like to echo @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell here.

It is never our intention to cause confusion or frustration among our community members. Your satisfaction is always at the forefront of our minds and we strive to ensure that we are transparent and honest with you. Unfortunately, sometimes licensing and legal barriers may cause certain shows to release on DC Universe at a different time than physical releases.

If you’re ever unsure about when a property will be released on DC Universe, I would suggest keeping an eye on the Watchtower or reaching out to an admin with your questions. We’re always more than happy to share the information we have with you and hopefully make these releases run a little more smoothly.

That said, I do understand if you are still frustrated and you’re absolutely allowed to vent. We take your concerns seriously and want to know when something has bothered you. Just please remember the forum rules regarding profanity and personal attacks.

4 Likes

Yeah, we know the home media release date, the idea is that since this is a digital streaming platform, and we all pay for a subscription, the film SHOULD ABSOLUTELY be available on this platform first alongside the other digital services that are currently offering the movie. Instead, if we want to watch the film, we can’t watch it on a service we’ve already paid for until WEEKS after it’s been released on every other platform. That’s not confusion, that’s frustration with the numbskull logic behind the decision to release it so late. Even if the movie is terrible, it’s the principle that it should be available to paying subscribers on the DC specific platform at time of digital release. Also, why not throw promo codes at subscribers for discounts on physical media purchases or something? That’d go a long way for some goodwill, in my opinion.

9 Likes

@Zatanna Physical Releases?? Other Streaming services have it before DC… This isn’t about the Physical Release Date, it’s about integrity, and having the content promised when the DCU Streaming Service was announced, like first dibs on seeing the new movies. Also, UPSET? We aren’t upset, we’re dang near FURIOUS, and these lame, non-apologies aren’t helping. Wow…I should’ve just unsubscribed last night… I’m probably not alone in being one of those people that watch movies/shows on streaming services, and then, if I like the media, purchase it as a hard copy. I own a hardcopy of most of the movies this service currently has up to watch, in fact, but I’m about done with DCU. I’m gonna give it a bit more time, maybe a day or two, but I will most likely be ending my subscription due to this idiocy. I know you’re just Admins, and this isn’t your fault, and I’m sorry you’re having to deal with this, but I, like many subscribers are about fed up. I’ll survive not seeing more of “Young Justice.,” plenty of great content out there.

7 Likes