Batman: Hush

When threads from Batman’s past begin to unravel, the race is on for him to crack Hush’s deadly game. Strange alliances will form and shattering secrets will be revealed when Hush’s silence is finally broken.

What did you think about Batman: Hush? Let us know in the comments below! :point_down:

1 Like

So excited for this!

3 Likes

The way the trailer was put together it looked rather poorly made, but nonetheless I am still quite hyped for this movie.

3 Likes

For those who didn’t see this, it appears it comes to this service on the 13th of august (Source: Currently right above the comment section)

4 Likes

Dick grayson and Damian appear but Jason will not?

3 Likes

The movie isn’t working on my iPad or Xbox

4 Likes

No Play button on my laptop.

3 Likes

rac7d.82001 in the original story the only time Jason showed up was as a corpse on the cover. Under the Red hood is when he actually came back it followed after hush

3 Likes

Wont play …

Does not release until july 20th

3 Likes

It will be on this service August 13

2 Likes

Hush aint playing on my dc subscription

1 Like

Doesnt come out till August on here.

But why put it on here now just to mess with us??

11 Likes

Hey everyone, we are so very sorry for any confusion or frustration that this page has caused. We’ve learned that certain devices may be displaying Batman: Hush as available to watch, which it currently is not. The release date for Batman: Hush is set for August 13th and so it won’t be available until then.

I have made a note of the feedback we’ve received here and sent it to the rest of the team. Again we do apologize and will be taking the experiences here into consideration. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

24 Likes

Ugggggg

4 Likes

You guys are losing credibility here…

12 Likes

Well damn. I thought DCU did some soft release lol egg on my face…
Still excited for this movie!
This might be frustrating but I love the DCU app and I’m hoping real hard that I’m not going to lose it…:grimacing:

9 Likes

Is this a prequel to the Batman and son trilogy or something else

3 Likes

Why not a July release date? Thought it be sooner than this.

6 Likes

When i saw it on the app got excited
But then…:pensive:

8 Likes