Batman: Hush

What’s the point in having the subscription if we can’t see it when it first comes out?

22 Likes

Digital release is July 20th and Dc’s digital service won’t have it until physical copy drops in August while everyone else who doesn’t pay almost 10 a month can go buy the movie and see it before we do on digital while we have to wait? Jeez…

12 Likes

So why advertise that it’s available on July 20th for streaming if it’s not available? We’re almost halfway done with the day where I am! Also at least the trailer for the movie is here but wait the audio isn’t synched in it! Get your stuff together please.

9 Likes

I just read that the release date for DC Universe will be August 6th and not the 13th. So that’s a plus.

WTF DCUniverse you said I could watch this now?! I’ve about had it with your nonsense.

9 Likes

@mtzex618.92894, your comment was removed for excessive profanity, which isn’t allowed as per our Forum Guidelines: http://yourdcu.com/cmg

1 Like

Really now? Because I see 6 post below me using the same exact language…

All I see is a mod choosing to silence one person because they didn’t like what they read.

2 Likes

Why am I paying $80 a year if I can’t watch something MADE by DC on the DC streaming service when it releases?

10 Likes

Guys you have to realise when servers and systems update. Just because they say something comes out today doesnt mean at 9am or 12am. Its usually between 3-8pm est. Because most companies are on west coast they tend release things between 12-6pm, since its the most traffic/views they would get on their sites. Its also based on how many people are just getting of work or school. Also i do realize today is Saturday but its also comic con. So they might be on schedule to release during a conference as well. This is just info i have gathered from over years by watching how companies operate.

1 Like

Yeah… this is definitely not a good look for the service if DCU is the LAST place to get this movie… hmmm.

9 Likes

So im confused are we getting it on here today or not i mean im glad for all of the original series and all but this app is starting to get on my nerves no batman ninja turtles movie no app for use on samsung tvs which i was told in the beginning was coming soon and now i have to wait to get this movie even though it was announced at sdcc to be coming out today. When this app was announced i was excited because it said we would get all these things before anyone else and now we are not as much as i love titans and doom patrol this app most likely wont be getting my renewal when my subscription is up.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m cancelling my subscription this complete trash I keep getting ads everywhere saying itll be out today. Also all of the other series and movies I want to watch that are DC arent even on the “DC” app I have to watch them somewhere else. This app is a massive disappointment and money grab.

7 Likes

This isnt even the first movie this has happened with batman vs ninja turtles still isnt available im utterly dissatisfied with this app again the original series have delivered but i was honestly disappointed with how they handles young justice outsiders and the long break. I understand the swamp thing stuff but these movies is ridiculous and if wasnt paying so much for this id buy it for the 20 dollars on amazon but that would be a waste of money since i already paid for first option to see it here

12 Likes

What is the real point in having this service if its getting it’s main attractions to the service last? Smh omg i think im gone after this one. This is too much. #stopthemadness

10 Likes

This is really ridiculous DC! Like the movie was released digitally today! Doesn’t your own streaming service fall in that category? Why would you release it when the DVD release comes out about two weeks from now? It’s not a DVD!!!

9 Likes

You all are lacking in fulfillment of what you offered your customers. We enjoy the original content that you offer and probably 65% of your fan base signed up cause they was pumped about Young Justice, but you are seriously disappointing us. We expected the entire DC universe movie line but only get certain ones every now and then replacing whatever random movie in the time line in its place. We expected to be able to watch the newest movies when they were released ,or at least stream them b4 their release. Yet you agin severely disappointed. We love y’all and want this app to work for its original content and the shows but DAMIT MAN COME ON PLEASE!!!

12 Likes

Batman: Hush is releasing on DC Universe August 13th. We apologize for the confusion.

1 Like

Stop appologizing for the confusion dc universe and give your subscribers what we paid for early access to movies and tv shows. This the kind of crap that loses subscribers yes you have hit original tv shows and comics but this is supposed to be an exclusive club for your dc fans instead and tom dick and harry can pay 20 bucks to see this movie right now. I hope this app fails and hbo max takes over all exclusive content cause at least then i wont be promised early access to original dc universe movies and not get them

5 Likes

Way to drop the ball DC why do I pay for your streaming service if I can’t stream your movies when they come out especially when it’s already all over the pirate websites.

11 Likes