Batman/Fortnite Zero Point: Experience Survey + Troubleshooting Tips

You’re just gonna have to wait for support

1 Like

Unfortunately Mods can not give out codes

Please help me I also didn’t recived my code for harley quinnn please help me i have done everything i am not in trial period checked my email many times for promotion spam and everything and still no sign of code i have contacted DC support they are not replying to me please help me i want that code so bad :sob::sob::sob: Please I can give u my support ticket no if u want but please help me :cry::cry:

1 Like

Takes about 2 weeks to hear back from support

Shahroze Khan

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me, I have my codes for 2,3,4,5,6 but not 1

2 Likes

Hope this is true, I’m currently sitting on two weeks of waiting for an actual response. Two weeks ago I only received the generic ticket processing response.

1 Like

I got all of the other codes but not the first one? How do I get it?

2 Likes

So… it has been a whole month of waiting for a follow-up to the generic ticket processing response. Zero codes total, zero communication. I had heard that this collab was disappointing, but this is much worse than I ever expected :confused:

1 Like

Hi @loycare - I’m pretty sure the automated response says that if you haven’t received the code after 24 hours, you are supposed to reply back using the same email and let them know. Otherwise, the ticket will be closed out. Can you please read the automated response completely through and see if that is there? It should be. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yes, I replied to the email a while back, but I sent another email today to see if they missed the original. I think I might open another ticket if that doesn’t generate a response.

1 Like

Hi @loycare! We checked with support and confirmed that they haven’t received your response. Could you try responding again, and then get back to us? Thanks!

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue, received 1,3,4,5,6 but not 2. I’ve also had my card charged 3 times and my account no longer shows me having an active subscription. This is over a 6 day period.

2 Likes

I haven’t received the code for 2 either.

I sent an email to customer support three days ago and still waiting for response.

2 Likes

Yea this customer service is horrible!!!

1 Like

I feel bad leaving my last post the way it is…allow me to give some context. I first subscribed Sep 17, I read and enjoyed several comics. I received 5 of the 6 codes for the Zero Point comics. I waited 24 hours to submit a ticket and immediately after doing so, my account went from active to free trial. I verified that my card was charged accordingly and when I logged back in later it was back to active. Sep 20th I had received no reply other than then the automated email reply. So I started another ticket and reached out to a moderator, their response was that my ticket was being elevated and I would here something soon. Sep 21st I noticed that my bank account was charged 3 separate times for my subscription…when I log in to send in another email, my account is back to free trial. When I say “this customer service is horrible” what I mean is, the extremely long wait times with no explanation, the lack of a tangible customer support phone number, and the only people that actually respond, forum moderators, can’t do anything but point customers back into the viscous email cycle. It has now been 10 days since my first email with ZERO response from customer service.

A lack of receipt of items that have been paid for, a lack of response from customer service, and no phone number to reach a person has made me look up “is DC Universe Infinite a scam?” and look into how to report this overall interaction to the BBB.

This is why I feel this customer support is horrible, no one has responded to mine and many other complaints as read in this thread. At what point will DC improve this process!?

1 Like

Small update to anyone who’s listening, I’ve had my money refunded but have received no correspondence stating as much and at this point will leave this alone and find these services elsewhere.

1 Like

How long did it take you to get a code for issue 3 it’s been 15 hours for me

1 Like

I have been waiting for hours on the code from the #3 book what is going also emailed customer service.

1 Like

Fortnite Zero Point Code:

I did read the whole series on chrome and Microsoft browsers and it haven’t came in. Help?

1 Like

Hey @WolfGottaWoof!

Have you waited 24 hours for the codes to come in via email?

Best,
LS0M

1 Like