Batman/Fortnite Zero Point: Experience Survey + Troubleshooting Tips

I have not got codes for issue 1,2 and 3 paid subscription tried different internet’s turned off add blocker re read them all like 20 times. The 4th issue just came out today read it and instantly got my code. Customer support never responds

2 Likes

Why is there no code for the digital version of this comic?

3 Likes

Hi I have not received my code for issue #3 of zero point I’ve tried all troubleshooting methods different browsers the app a phone a computer autoplay nothings working. I am a paid subscriber created a support ticket 11 days ago no response (711370). Is there any help or advice you could give me to resolve this issue?

1 Like

Hi question i didnt receive my deathstroke glider code after ready the whole comic can someone help me with it?

1 Like

Hello, I reached out twice now and only received one code for the Catwoman Pickaxe despite telling them in my email that I was also missing the Harley Quinn Rebirth Outfit and Batman Zero Wing Glider. I waited for my free trial to expire so I could receive the codes in an updated email but never did. I tried using multiple devices and different browsers but nothing worked. I reached out again on 5/30/2021 and have had no response so far. I recently read the newest issue #4 and have not received an email about the redeemable code. Again I have proof of payment and have read the comic multiple times to its entirety on different devices and browsers. I hope I can get this issue resolved quickly because the Fortnite Season ends in a couple days and I don’t want the DC Items to rotate out of the shop before I can apply the codes.

1 Like

Yeah I noticed that as well. I checked the comic again and that part is now missing. I read it when that description was there hope that doesn’t disqualify me from receiving the code because I haven’t received it either.

1 Like

I did the exact same thing? have you had any luck by getting your codes?

1 Like

I read the comic threw twice and haven’t gotten the code yet. And I got the last 3 almost instantly

2 Likes

I am in the same boat. Read and didn’t receive code for issue # 3 , emailed support twice and no reply. Now today I read #4 and no code yet. How do we get support around here

1 Like

I’m having a issue where I have read all of the comics and haven’t gotten any of the codes yet except for the first one. I’ve emailed you guys back but you guys keep saying I’m in the free trial and I have the subscription without the free trial. Please get back to me because I would really like these codes. Thank you.

1 Like

I would advise anyone unsure about codes to ONLY read via the DCU app. Not a surefire solution for future codes, but that seems to lend to fewer errors than the desktop app (Just got my Issue 4 code after 20 minutes).

Every time I’ve downloaded an issue on the App (iOS) and then read I got my code.
The one time I decided to read via the browser (nothing) and for whatever reason it seems to just lock you out from being able to trigger the completion for the code.

Right now I’m just waiting on my Issue 3 code. It has been like 10+ days now with no words. I know CS is swamped, but it’s a little odd some here have said they’ve gotten codes in about 8 days and others in 3 weeks. Unsure what’s causing such a large gap.

2 Likes

I need my code for all of them still

2 Likes

me too its been three weeks

1 Like

Yea that other page was no help either

1 Like

DC,

Just ask your devs to display the code on the website at the end of the comic. Or just create a webpage for the codes linked to your account. That will solve all problems.

1 Like

UPDATE: Finally got my code. Responded to the email after they sent an update and got my code a few hours later. Starting to think they might’ve just forgot to include it in the email I was sent.

Regardless it’s all fixed now.

————
OK I’m pretty disappointed in Customer Service.

I understand they have a high volume of requests and everything else. But after waiting 10+ days for a reply, I just received an email that answered literally nothing.

I’m an active subscriber, why am I being told about the free trial? I didn’t even RECEIVE a code. Why am I being asked to ask Epic about an already redeemed code.

I just need my missing code for Issue 3. I am an active subscriber.
I hope my reply in the email made that clear enough (As I felt it was already clear the first time). I know CS swamped, but just ignoring what I wrote doesn’t really help anyone. Just means I have to keep my ticket open as I await an actual resolution.

When I could’ve just been gone already had my code just been sent.

2 Likes

I downloaded the dc universe app from the apple store. Logged in read #4 and got the code within 10 minutes.

2 Likes

Huge Update!! I emailed them and they responded with the codes. Thank you DC Universe Infinite for helping me out quickly. Note: If you are having this same issue be very descriptive in your email. Include receipts, comic history, and your email inbox. Thank you everyone and I hope your issues resolve quickly.

2 Likes

sorry for taking your time but ive read the book to the last page of zero poiny 1 and half way through 2 and havent receavied the code in 24 hours i subbed without the free trial

1 Like

hello, can you help me with a fortnite code problem. Thank you

1 Like