Batman/Fortnite: Foundation #1 - Release Date, Fortnite In-Game Items and Exclusive Fan Gear From Extra Butter NY!

DC Publisher and Chief Creative Officer Jim Lee announced today that DC and Epic Games are teaming up again to combine the worlds of Fortnite and the World’s Greatest Super Heroes . Lee confirmed that Batman/Fortnite: Foundation #1 arrives at participating comic shops on Tuesday, October 26.

This 48-page one-shot also releases day and date in nine international territories: Argentina, Brazil, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Poland, and Spain. Each physical copy of the comic includes a bonus code to download a special Batman Who Laughs player Outfit and exclusive Batman Who Laughs-themed Fortnite Loading Screen. The Batman Who Laughs Outfit will also be available for purchase in the in-game Fortnite Item Shop on the book’s release date.

Batman/Fortnite: Foundation # 1 follows the successful and critically acclaimed Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point series where, upon arriving on the Fortnite Island, an amnesiac Batman battles unknown enemies and must use all his detective skills to solve the mystery of the Zero Point to find his way home.

To learn more about Batman/Fortnite: Foundation #1 and to check out some variant covers, head over to DC Comics!

Are you excited for the next installment in the Batman/Fortnite storyline? Let us know in the comments!

10 Likes

YASS been waiting for this comic

2 Likes

Interesting – so I guess this won’t be in the digital version? Will we get this on DCUI on the same day like we did the mini-series?

This reminds me that I also need to finish up that series…

4 Likes

So do we get the code for having dc universe infinite

3 Likes

I’m hoping that this will be like the Batman Zero Point comics, and we will be able to read the comic here and get the code as well…

2 Likes

What he said. :point_up:t2:

3 Likes

Is The Batman Who Laughs really this popular?

1 Like

We’re chasing down if this will be on DC Universe Infinite on Oct 26th or not. We’ll let you know ASAP!

13 Likes

Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

So excited, I wonder if my NFT has anything to do with it? OR MAYBE a batman fortnite NFT for all dc members who signed up before dcfandome clock strikes zero !!!

2 Likes

Thanks bro

3 Likes

Awesome™:+1:.

Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Thanks

2 Likes

It will be a great help sir.

2 Likes

Welcome @yadavbhavik2001.49368!

1 Like

Will this be available on DCUI as well like the other comics and will it give the code for the skin

1 Like

Welcome to the Community @mjack6846.70089 and @Tahahalimi!

God I hope this one ends better for Batman then the last one.