Batman/Fortnite: Foundation #1 - Release Date, Fortnite In-Game Items and Exclusive Fan Gear From Extra Butter NY!

Any update on the comic coming to the app?

@brianbennett09 We’ll let you know as soon as we do!

@mjack6846.70089 It’s just a matter of when! Please see above. As for the code, right now it says “each physical copy of the comic” rather than digital.

2 Likes

Hello, I just had a question that is batman one-shot and batman foundation is different??

Hey @yadavbhavik2001.49368! Actually they are both the same series: One-Shot is now the Foundation comics :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Any Update?? cause its only 6 days left…

Hey everyone!

As of right now, Batman/Fortnite: Foundation #1 will only be available in physical copies. We’ll be sure to let you know of any further updates!

3 Likes

My heart is broken T.T

2 Likes

Can someone help me im having issues with fortnite codes

Hey this is totally unrelated but I was wondering if you could please help me out of this situation I recently got DCUI to read the Batman/fortnite comics I read all 6 but only got codes for 1,5, and 6 the rest (2,3,4) are yet to come it’s been 3 days, if you know anything that could help me please let me know

I actually forgot about this and i Just looked on amazon and kindle is going to release a digital copy.

1 Like

Can you help me sir i read all 6 issues of batman/Fortnite but i didn’t get any codes my trial period is over and i have been charged and i also emailed the customer support but I’m not getting any response

So we don’t get a digital version with a code included with this subscription? Wow that is unfortunate. Gonna unsubscribe. For $70 a year you could have added this code as well.

1 Like

Well this stinks. After the big deal this service made out of the series I (as well as everyone else from what I’ve read) just expected Foundation and it’s code would be released as well.

2 Likes

I agree the code on Foundation should be released here too!

2 Likes