Batman Black & White Statue fans? (UPDATED)

Thank u. Thanks for the permission too. Rule is you’re not supposed to disrupt a thread so I just wanted to be sure. I’m the exact same. I literally just said 2 days ago to feel free to go off subject or add on to any of my threads cuz that’s when it gets fun. Some people get upset & it’s their right, but I’m the same way & I walk on eggshells with that rule. I just got called out for it on a thread the other day, so I’m extra careful now, lol.

4 Likes

hahaha its all good. I appreciate the conversations either way!

2 Likes

Good to know & again, same goes on my threads. If I created it, have a way.

1 Like

That is a lot of stuff. All I collect are pop vinyls and a few McDonald’s toys I have from when YJ and Batman: B&B were still around.

3 Likes

I have some BK JL action figs. Got all of em except Batman, he went fast. Since I got previous permission from the owner of this post I’ll throw em up here.

3 Likes

My lil Batmen. I never found the last one.

8 Likes

Those are two striking figures, @SWhite! I love the black and white model next to the color and the cape is phenomenal. Thank you for sharing!

4 Likes

Thank you. I enjoyed doing it and think about others but would probably go nuts if I tried more. And this one was pretty straightforward and didn’t have too many fine lines.

2 Likes

@Dames_Jean and @capo-mage beautiful collections! I love getting to see displays like this. Thanks for posting!

5 Likes

Thank u. This is for @Dames_Jean ( great name btw) I asked permission to post on here. I started my own right after. I should’ve done that 1st but I forgot that u could do that in collectors corner now. B4 the community relaunch you couldn’t start your own post of figures in that section. You had to put em under DC shrine & my collection changed/changes constantly. So I had to keep reposting whenever I added things b/c there wasn’t an edit button than. I reposted once back in those days. Then I just left it alone cuz it changed every other week lol. Thank u for letting me post on here regardless @Dames_Jean. It reminded me that I could now post on the new version of corner & update whenever I wanted.

3 Likes

Again, no problem at all @capo-mage ! I love all the updates. Keeping quiet myself in the next couple days. I’ll try and hop in one of your threads and bother you some more haha

3 Likes

Thanks @KamAndi80. Currently building some more displays to house the rest of my black and white statues. Keeping the theme going and staying with glass displays.

2 Likes

All good. I just came from the McDonalds DC figs u posted. Those are so killer!!!

3 Likes

In my Top 3 of my current collection (I keep this one in a glass box haha)

10 Likes

That looks cool.

5 Likes

I’m a fan but don’t have any yet. Thanks for sharing!

6 Likes

Here are my B&W’s! Thanks to you and @KeyFamily for the compliments!

12 Likes

Wohoo!! Love them all! I love the Comics behind the figure situation you have goin on!

5 Likes

Thanks! I need to track down that Breyfogle issue of Detective! And of course, fingers crossed I get my hands on the McFarlane one!

2 Likes

Tag us on our Instagram in pics like these so we can feature you for a future Fan Friday! :slight_smile:

2 Likes