Batman Black & White Statue fans? (UPDATED)

Aint gotta tell me twice! Time to get out the ol duster and get this display updated (got some new ones I wanna show off haha)

3 Likes

Yay!!

3 Likes

You are most welcome @javitru!

4 Likes

@javitru Nice setup. Beautiful!

5 Likes

Decided to re read Earth One Vol 1 & 2 this weekend… Also added the Statue to the collection.

10 Likes

Beautiful!

3 Likes

Here is my collection so far.

11 Likes

Looks awesome! Great set up

4 Likes

Boston Fan-Expo 2018 exclusive!

9 Likes

Thought I would share this for the fun of it. It’s a display at DC All Stars in Japan (not sure if it’s a retailer event or like a convention). The picture was posted by a user on the toyark website. It seems to be from Hot Toys account.
Really makes me want a color version.

9 Likes

ooooh man! Imagine having that thing on your front lawn?!?! haha

4 Likes

A giant Batman statue on your lawn? You’re being ridiculous. It obviously goes on the roof. Preferably on a gargoyle.

4 Likes

HAHAHA… Youre right youre right. My priorities are clearly not straight. Follow up question: Where would one purchase a Gargoyle?
:rofl:

2 Likes

Home Depot?

3 Likes

:notes::musical_note:Wayfair, they got just what you need :musical_note::notes:

Of course, it’s $2,565.00 :scream_cat:

https://www.wayfair.com/decor-pillows/pdp/design-toscano-cathedral-gothic-chimera-gargoyle-statue-txg10974.html?piid=

4 Likes

AND ITS 25% OFF!! What. a. STEAL!!!

3 Likes

**AND, FREE SHlPPING! GAME CHANGER! **

3 Likes

Took me a while to hunt this one in a first edition! But here you go for those Dick Grayson fans out there… Batman Black and White: Dick Grayson by Jock.

What do you all think of this one?

9 Likes

Being a huge Sean Murphy fan, I had to track this one down. The detail on this one is amazing. Any other Murphy-verse fans out there?

5 Likes

Looks cool

4 Likes