Batman Black & White Statue fans? (UPDATED)

Thanks @dierbot … Oh man, that McFarlane is definitely going to look great! I’m still trying to find a New 52 Jim Lee to add to the collection. The version 3 looks amazing too.

One of the best parts of this series is getting to see the different styles of so many talented artists outside of the pages!

3 Likes

Sure does! :relaxed:

Can’t wait to see your next batch!

2 Likes

What a collection! My goodness! I don’t have any batman black and white statues yet, but here’s my black and white DKR joker statue.

@Dames_Jean also that glass display shelf is top class man, great way to present those.

12 Likes

Thats an awesome statue @LEXC0RP ! And thanks, got the shelves off of amazon! May have to get another one to house a couple more B&W statues haha.

2 Likes

I have always loved the DC Statue series. B&W does look cool, but I personally never do collect them. The things I collect are: Robot Chicken figures; DC Icon/Multiverse/other similar styles Figures; Legos; Comics

1 Like

Oh yes! The Multiverse stuff is great! I saw a really cool Lego Batmobile that I had to force myself NOT to get haha

3 Likes

Do you mean the 1989 one? I bought that. 250$, and no regrets.

2 Likes

YUP! Thats it! Such good one! (Lets see how long I can hold out haha)

1 Like

Don’t wait too long. Lego sets tend to come out high, dip, and then a 30$ lego set from three years ago is now worth 80$

My B&W are all about the cape. Pre-ordered McFarlane, have a Bolland one and one from an artist I forget. Batman is leaping and the cape is the support system, it almost looks like a rocket taking off. (Edit, Jonathan Matthews)
I really really regret not getting the Alex Ross version.

The Norm Breyfogle is my absolute favorite. I bought an extra to paint (very amateur skills here). I wanted to do the same with McFarlane but they upped the price and I couldn’t justify it.

16 Likes

That paint job looks great @SWhite! Shame about the McFarlane though, that would’ve looked fantastic in color.

3 Likes

Wow! These are incredible!! The cape details are always amazing! I tend to lean toward capes and figure being mid-movement. My favs on the movement side are the Dustin Nguyen (Batman Beyond) and others like the 1st and 2nd Sean Murphy statues.

2 Likes

I am rather fond of these 2!!!

11 Likes

11 Likes

Oh thats awesome! I’m such a Sean Murphy Batman/Joker fan too! Love the Ivy figure back there as well!

4 Likes

Thank u. I love yours as well. As a fellow collector very nice, & I appreciate u sharing. Welcome to the community btw.

4 Likes

Thank you! I’ll keep an eye out for your posts/additions to your collection.

3 Likes

I have my collection on show off your DC shrine on here. I’ve added more since, & I have 8 on the way. I’m gonna repost it with those, & the 2 new posters I just framed & hung that DCU sent me in my community hero gift package.

3 Likes

I don’t want to disrupt your thread. I’ll post 2 faraway shots here. I have em shelf by shelf on DC shrine. Just in case u wanna check em out. I have some more & more posters than in these but I’ll post those once my 8 new figs arrive.

8 Likes

…this…is… INCREDIBLE!! Disrupt all you want haha!

3 Likes