Batman Beyond

Season 2, episode 4. Terry draws a perfect circle with his finger. Best Batman ever.

6 Likes

We need a Batman Beyond movie DC and WB!!!

15 Likes

To me, Sean Faris would be the perfect candidate to play Terry McGinnis/Batman in a live DC WB movie. His character Jake Tyler in Never Back Down matches the character of Terry McGinnis…troubled angry teen seeking redemption through a fulfilling obligation or purpose (in Never Back Down it was through mixed martial art and in this it be through being Batman in Neo Gotham).

For The O.G. Batman/Old man Wayne the best candidate would be Michael Keaton. His performance in American Assassin fits well with the broken angry having no choice but to pass the mantle but still capapble of kicking your butt attitude of Old man Wayne. If he passes it up Michael Ironside would be second best choice. He is good at playing a veteran of war which is also good for Old man Wayne. The third and final best choice Peter Weller. His voice acting in the Dark Knight Returns and performance in RoboCop convinced me that he could pull it off

It should be 4 to 7 movies that would connect well together that would lead up to a big finale (maybe with old man Wayne dying and Terry and his little brother and friends as well as Dick Grayson Nightwing carrying on the bat family name and the Batman mantle protecting Gotham til the end of time.

I need to start writing scripts :writing_hand::memo:

12 Likes

They need to bring this back or have Terry be in young justice season 3 hell even his brother should be in it

10 Likes

i would love to see another season of this hopefully with this new platform we might see the return of some of these classic shows

18 Likes

Batman Beyond’s costume art design is inspired. The Akira-influenced Gotham is a marvel.

3 Likes

Hey DC Universe! How about putting more Batman Beyond comics?? At least the series before Rebirth started. Please and thank you! :metal::metal:

8 Likes

Batman Beyond should be a Dc Movie!!!

10 Likes

Such a great series. I really hope this gets picked up for more seasons.

10 Likes

We need new episodes DC universe

7 Likes

This show was my childhood

4 Likes

Uh just brings me back to me and a bowl of cereal watching cartoons! Thank God y’all created the app! :raised_hands:

6 Likes

AWESOME SHOW!

2 Likes

Is anyone else having trouble with it playing, I clicked on the 1st episode and it just has a blank screen. If I scroll forward then it just shows the still scene but doesn’t play. Clicked on episode to and it won’t even try to play at all

Hey guys, for those of you experiencing problems with the service, please reach out to us at Customer Service with the information concerning your device, etc. so we can better assist you: Submit a request – DC Universe Help Center

Also, as a general reminder to everyone with regard to language, and our Forum Guidelines – please be careful when it comes to the usage of profanity, as excessive use of such isn’t allowed, and so would be deleted: The DC Universe Community Guidelines – DC Universe Help Center – thanks to everyone in advance!

Hey so am I the only one that doesn’t have the last episode of S.3 “Unmasked” asking for a friend.
Also I also had the problem of downloading episodes and not being able to watch them so what I did is I re-downloaded them and left my phone on the screen, didn’t go into a diff. app or anything, just wait and let it download and never had a problem with viewing them again.

2 Likes

I wish we get a reboot series

7 Likes

Hands down the greatest dc show. This deserves the same BTAS remaster treatment

6 Likes

While this is a really good action cartoon, it doesn’t rank very high and it’s not as good as BTAS. Part of it is because, despite some episodes that did in fact push the bar, it was still made with a younger demographic in mind; more than half the stories are pretty simplistic, no great villain (Blight was gone after one season), and the season finales (including the finale itself) were dismal. Great movie though! :slight_smile:

Why does it say it has 3 season, but there is only 1. What’s going on!

Am I the only one that has this problem?

3 Likes