Batman Beyond

Fuelled by remorse and vengeance, a high schooler named Terry McGinnis revives the role of Batman. Under supervision of an elderly Bruce Wayne, he fights crime in a harsh, futuristic Gotham.

What did you think about Batman Beyond? Let us know in the comments below! :point_down:

1 Like

I love Batman beyond! Terry is the best!

4 Likes

So middle school. Where is my Celeste pizza!!

2 Likes

Batman Beyond was an incredible future sequel to BTAS!

2 Likes

The first thing I did when I got on to DC Universe was watch my favorite episode of Batman Beyond “Meltdown” … All these years and that one episode reminds me of why I loved Batman Beyond.

1 Like

They should bring batman beyond back such a good show

4 Likes

Such a great show, I hope they bring it back.

3 Likes

I know what I’m bingeing this weekend!

1 Like

I remember when this premierd Saturday morning on AN kids so long ago… I’m now watching this with my daughter who picked it out :heart_eyes::cry: proud daddy

1 Like

I think we all know that Terry is a better successor to the Wayne Family than Damian could ever be.

3 Likes

is anybody else’s stream not working?

2 Likes

Streaming not working nor is half the features on this app. Kind of a real bummer…

1 Like

A series that was really ahead of its time… great stuff right here!

3 Likes

@comicgeek7115

Damien is probably the worst thing to happen to Tim Drake, and basically the Bat family in general, ever.

1 Like

As for Batman Beyond, this show was simply amazing! Damnit, I want a live action Beyond movie. Cast Clint Eastwood as old man Bruce Wayne and Cameron Monaghan as Terry McGinnis (just color his hair dark and voila).

4 Likes

Long time since I’ve watched this, I hope one day this gets the remaster treatment like BTAS has recently. Ignoring the video quality, show holds up well, glad to give this another watch.

3 Likes

haven’t been able to get anything to stream?

I wish you could watch these offline

1 Like

You can, just click the 3 little dots next to the episode name and there is an option to download.

4 Likes

Excellent show! Batman beyond was one of the main reasons I signed up! But will this show ever become a movie or even make a comeback??

6 Likes