Batman Beyond

man they needa turn this into a movie!

10 Likes

I remember how good this show was but now I remember how great it is!

6 Likes

I’ve never seen the whole show and I finally get to! This is probably my favorite show on this platform.

10 Likes

There is a surprising amount of death in this show

10 Likes

Olds school DC cartoons were god tier

12 Likes

OMG, I am thoroughly enjoying this series. I never really got to watch it as a kid but now i get to dive in deep and and watch the action whenever I want​:heart_eyes::joy:

3 Likes

I loved this show win I was a kid I’m so happy I can watch it again

2 Likes

I ADORE this show. I watched it as a kid even though I never really got into superheroes for another fifteen years after, but I remember watching and loving this show, and yes – having a massive crush on Terry before I fully understood what a crush was. This and TAS are shows I have vague memories of, and getting to rewatch them again is such a blast of nostalgia and yet it still holds up to the test of time. Definitely one of, if not the number one, favourite of DC animated universe. Imagine my excitement when I found out they continue Terry’s story in comics!

5 Likes

Every episode except 34-39

1 Like

Don’t make em like this any more!

3 Likes

Hopefully they make New Episodes

6 Likes

I love this series. I got lucky to meet Will Friedle a couple years ago. Super nice guy. If you like this read Batman Beyond 2.0 series, and rebirth. Those are great.

7 Likes

I’d love to see a live-action Batman Beyond show on here or HBO someday!

12 Likes

Hey, if you guys like Beyond, then check out our podcast, “Above and Batman Beyond.” We interview voice actors, writers, artists, collectibles people, anything and everything Batman Beyond, tons of BTAS stuff too!

Check us out and rate/review on iTunes, SoundCloud and BatmanBeyondPodcast.com, Vids on our Comic Book Intl YouTube channel.
Stay SCHWAY and subscribe!

11 Likes

Hopefully rocksteady makes a batman beyond game

8 Likes

My favorite Terry McGinnis story is in JLU, EPILOGUE. I love this series and am proud to say it’s part of my collection, as well as JL and JLU.

7 Likes

Any suggestions for reading material for more continuity like what happened to Alfred and dick? I read batman beyond 2.0 volume 1. It wasn’t quite what I was looking for.

3 Likes

Such a blast, this show. Will Friedle as Terry is gold, and his run in this show is right up there with Kevin Conroy.

Can’t not mention Ron Stoppable and Lion-O …

7 Likes

Anybody else think Dylan O’Brien would be a perfect choice for a live action Terry McGinnis?

6 Likes

While this isn’t bad, it makes me sad. One of the greatest things about Bats, and especially what sets him apart from all the other heroes (even Supes), is the amazing villains. We have very few of those. So, it’s hard for me to get into this show.

1 Like