Batman 1989 (Movie)

Alrighty y’all- we’re in the final stretch now:

:00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989:

6 Likes

WB clipped one of my most fave sequences from the movie! :smiley:

7 Likes

The final bit with Bob is the best, reminds me of…

The smartest Batman goon ever! - YouTube

5 Likes

IKR? :smile:

3 Likes

Here’s a fun fact: Between Batman (1989) & Batman Return a movie he was never in, Actor Tracey Walters best known as Bob the Goon has appeared on Star Trek: The Next Generation twice! He would play two different Ferengi characters.

Before Batman
Kayron
The Episode: The Last Outpost.

After Batman

The Episode: Rascal

I haven’t watch those episodes in a long time, it’d be fun to watch them again. :smiley:

4 Likes

5 Likes

I didn’t know “For Frodo.” translates to “Let’s do this.”, but when you think about it, its a sensible translation, given the context of the scene at-hand. :wink:

“Moving on.”

Here’s a recent and relevant video of interest from the Letterman YouTube channel:

Mr. Keaton thought he was going to get a slice of Batman’s merchandising revenue, which he ultimately didn’t as Jack is the one that ultimately got a slice of that pie (one he still gets a slice of to this day).

Sorry, Doug. Maybe in '92*?

*Nope, not '92, either. Maybe this year? :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

If today is Batman getting canceled:sweat_smile:

YARN | You weigh a little more than 108. | Batman (1989) Thriller | Video clips by quotes | eb2aebbf | 紗

5 Likes

TOOODDDAAAYYY!!!

9 Likes

If we compiled a top 10 of most heinous things villains did in the films - Sure Lex killing Superman, Joker in TDK blowing up Rachel or turning Harvey, whatever. This is #1 most evil for me

Bob, gun - Batman 1989 on Make a GIF

I dunno about ya’ll but I LOVE Bob! I feel he is Alfred to Joker almost. All real Batman fans know that Alfred is more than your butler. Sure, he can make you a nice dinner and all but the best thing about him is you know he’s got your back. He may once in a while tell you you’re full of ■■■■, but only because he loves you. You know you have his support. He’s the “#1 Guy” you can always depend on.

5 Likes

He also stars in The Two Jakes with Jack Nicholson. I’ve never actually seen it confirmed but I’ve always assumed he ended up getting cast because of the screen time they shared in Batman.

4 Likes

Pleez don’t click on this unless you’ve already watched Flash.

istockphoto-157187128-170667a

:00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1992: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1992: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1992:
:cry:

6 Likes

I haven’t watched The Flash

(I most likely will wait until it comes to “HBO whatever we’re calling it now” just because I’m so busy and tired in general. Feeling like that about all movies)

but I’m here in spirit to hype with fans if you’ve enjoyed it.

6 Likes

@DC89 and I will be co-hosting a soiree you’re welcome to attend when The Flash makes its Max debut.

We hope to see you there, fellow tuxey fan. :hugs:

5 Likes

I didn’t need to see the film to know what happened…
Spoilers baby!! :cry:

Because people feel the need to ruin things and can’t put their phones down while in the theater

3 Likes

I’ve read it on Wikipedia, only to see if my fear of Batman becoming a villain would happen, let’s just say I’m glad I was proven wrong, and plan to see Indiana Jones instead of the Flash since I know what happened, so why bother? I never did like the flash actor.

4 Likes

Please tell me how it goes. I had planned on seeing it, but I’m hearing things that aren’t so good.

I was going to skip out on seeing The Flash when the first trailer dropped, but then the hype started to build up around, then I really wanted to see it. I’m only opting out now because of what’s already been spoiled, so I guess it’s now a streaming film for me

3 Likes

Saw it, loved it!

4 Likes

I don’t mean to be insensitive…

YARN | It's not a perfect world. | Batman (1989) Thriller | Video clips by quotes | acf990d1 | 紗

3 Likes

See things you’re interested in, no matter what the Internet (especially people who rag on a movie based on Cannes reviews, which matter precisely dick in the long run) may think.

You make up your mind, not the Internet. :wink:

3 Likes