Batman 1989 (Movie)

Gotham transportation for 2 in five minutes…(looking at the Cathedral) Better make it in ten.

2 Likes

It can truly be said that I have a bat in my belfry.

3 Likes

:00_batman_1986:

2 Likes

:thinking: It’s like I’m there . . . that’s it, gotta watch the movie tonight!

2 Likes

I just watched it again on blu-ray, like, three weeks ago or so. Always will :purple_heart: it. :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989:

2 Likes

Mister Wayne wants me to tell you that he’ll be late.

I’m not a bit suprise.

(Drive off to a beautiful theme music).

:00_batman_1986:

2 Likes

(1988)
Breaking News…
Michael Keaton will play the role of Batman!

Fans: This is a outrage! Has Warner Brothers lost their freaking mind?! This will be by far worst then Superman 4, having a comedian like Keaton as Batman would never work! I’d say we write to the studio and boycott the movie and demand a different actor to play Batman! And who’s playing Robin? Michael J. Fox?

(After seeing the trailer)

Fans: Dang! The movie look so awesome! I just love the trailer, I think casting Michael Keaton was definitely a smart choice to play Batman!

(Year 2022)
Me: Over 33 years later, this is why we shouldn’t judge a book or movie by it’s cover before seeing it. :grinning:

I honestly thought Heath Ledger was a terrible choice for The Joker, boy was I wrong, after seeing the trailer for the first time, I just love it, and weeks later tragedy struck.
Ledger really gave his best performance ever as the Joker.
Sorry for going a bit off topic, just making a point here. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

:purple_heart:

3 Likes

And who’s the Vice-President? Jerry Lewis! LOL

But…I kinda wanna see this Michael J. Fox Robin now.

4 Likes

I remember back in the early 90s, there was rumor that Michael J. Fox was going to play Robin for the 3rd Batman film, I remember hoping it was true, cause I thought he’d be good. As it turns out, it was false, I’m not sure how the rumor started, of course the role of Robin would be play by Chris O’Donnell. :smiley:

3 Likes

Marlon Wayans was supposed to be Robin in Returns.

3 Likes

That’s so true, only I didn’t know that at the time. :slightly_smiling_face:
Unlike today, I didn’t have the internet.

2 Likes

Kinda glad we didn’t get Marlon, just sayin’.

3 Likes

Actually a young actor was cast as DG/Robin for the first film but didn’t make it to filming:

I know- Screenrant so it might seem kinda’ sus, but I did the research leg work and found out that this was a true thing. :+1: :00_robin:

5 Likes

Did you clear that with Buzz Lightyear?

Asking for a friend…that definitely is not Mr. Lightyear.

3 Likes

I am good friends with Buzz Lightyear since our teamup fighting Zurg.

I am currently help him catch an identity thieve. We think it is Chris Evans stealing his identity.

4 Likes

Jensen from The Losers would never do such a thing!

Scott Pilgrim’s Lucas Lee, though?

:thinking:

Hard to say.

3 Likes

I heard a critic once say, “It’s hard to imagine that Chris Evans would be a massive step down from Tim Alan.”

3 Likes

And Japan lost the Battle of Samar. Way stranger things have happened.

3 Likes

Such as the TV show named Stranger Things.

2 Likes