Batman 1989 (Movie)

The guys over at Superhero Stuff You Should Know recently did an excellent interview with Sam Hamm:

4 Likes

i had a dream last night that i found the ability to cross dimensions and all i did was see what Batman '89 merchandise was released on other worlds and whether the third Burton movie got made there

3 Likes

Canā€™t believe I missed notifications on this for two weeks. :flushed:

5 Likes

4 Likes

ā€œSounds like someoneā€™s been using Brand X!ā€ :smiley:

4 Likes

JOKER: Well, Ms Vale. Another rooster in the hen houseā€¦ Take thy beak from out my heart.

VICKI: Bruceā€¦?

JOKER: Bruce? Wayne, nā€™est pas?

:00_batman_1989:: Most of the time.

:00_batman_1989:: I know who you are. Let me tell you about this guy I know, Jack. Mean kid. Bad seed. Hurt people.

JOKER: I like him already.

:00_batman_1989:: You know the problem wasā€¦ he got sloppy. You know? Crazy. He started to lose it. He had a head full of bad wiring, I guess. Couldnā€™t keep it straight up here. He was the kind of guy who couldnā€™t hear the train until it was 2 feet from him.

JOKER: Mmm.

:00_batman_1989:: You know what happened to this guy, Jack?

JOKER SHAKES HEAD ā€˜NOā€™

:00_batman_1989:: Wellā€¦ he made mistakes. Then he had his LIGHTS PUT OUT! NOW, YOU WANNAā€™ GET NUTS? COME ON! LETā€™S GET NUTS!

JOKER: Tell me something my friend- you ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

:00_batman_1989:: What?

JOKER: Itā€™s something I ask of all my prey. I just like the sound of it HEE HEEE HAW HAW HAW!

:notes: :00_batman_1989:: Iā€™ve gottaā€™ go to work
GEMINI: BATMAN
:00_batman_1989:: Iā€™ve gottaā€™ go to work.
GEMINI: BATMAN
GEMINI: If a man is considered guilty
:00_batman_1989::(work, work)
For what goes on in his mind
:00_batman_1989::(work, work)
Then gimme the electric chair
For all my future crimes, oh
:00_batman_1989:: Work work
GEMINI: Electric chair, oh, ooh :notes:

#SummerOfBatman89Eternal #PurpleReign
:00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989: :crown: :purple_circle: :purple_square: :purple_circle: :umbrella:

4 Likes

I wish more people would respect the letā€™s get nuts scene. Is it stupidā€¦er-I mean yeaaaah but damn it itā€™s so entertaining!

4 Likes

:+1:

3 Likes

:scream: OH NO!
OH NO!

With a Joker brand, I get a grin again and again! :grin:

3 Likes

Why is it anytime weā€™re in the mood, company shows up, my smile is what makes me happy, but inside Iā€™m weeping, so you might as well join me for a weep. HahahaHa! (Spit in the air and leave!) :crazy_face:(Vicki exspression when opening the box!)

2 Likes

:+1:

5 Likes

:star_struck: :heart_eyes: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

CharmingHappygoluckyAnemonecrab-max-1mb

5 Likes

ā€œHavenā€™t you ever heard of the healing power of laughterā€?

bw102

4 Likes

The Joker gif creep me out, really funny.:laughing:

3 Likes

:purple_heart: Penny!

3 Likes

Not even. The cat is creepier, which is saying a lot for Iā€™m a crazy cat person!

6 Likes

He creep me out, because Iā€™m Batman.

3 Likes

Ever silently mouth that to yourself while standing at the front door of your love interestā€™s apartment?

Alsoā€¦ā€œEver dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?ā€

3 Likes

Yes. Because Iā€™m Batman.

3 Likes