Batman 1989 (Movie)

coughWAL?cough

Oh my, pardon.

takes a swig of “Zzzap!”, an energy drink put out by Surge, a division of Shreck’s

Its not the best, but it’ll give ya a sizzle when you need one! :00_shazam: :boom:

ponders if modern day Shreck’s execs know how the founder of their company passed

3 Likes

#partyman #mpls

3 Likes

:purple_heart:

3 Likes

LittleSis89 when she first saw these at the grocery store: “Pepsi makes water now?” :smile: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

I see you’ve got a coughWAL problem, I’ll have Alfred get you a diet coke so you can join The Penguin for ice cold drink.
In the meantime can someone please tell Selina Kyle it’s bad matter to drink out of a milk cart and throw it at her phone.:laughing:
I think Max Shreck had a better manners when he drink his cup of coffee. :coffee:

4 Likes

Marty McFly would probably like that drink.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

My God in Heaven…:sparkles: Crystal Pepsi! :sparkles: :face_holding_back_tears: :star_struck:

Bust it out please Distinguished @DC89, because I loved CP! I don’t care if its seen as the Zima of Pepsi, I wants it…its my…precious. :drooling_face:

Not me, Ace. She can drink out of the carton all she wants.

Selina nods my way in appreciation, then goes back to chuggin’ 'er down

Milk. It does a body good.

cracks open some Ecto Cooler

3 Likes

Hey guys- look:

Even Screenrant gets it right every once in a while. :smiley: :00_batman_1989:

6 Likes

It’s now only twelve more days until B’Man Returns turns 30. :00_batman_1992:

I’m def down for it. Would love to get some club leaders in on it tho.

Paging Queen @Razzzcat Mighty @Mae @msgtv @TurokSonOfStone1950 @CassTheStreet

8 Likes

You know I oversee 4 clubs (DC Animated Club, Justice League Book Club, Modern Age Superman and WildStorm Universe), right? :wink:

4 Likes

Yep. :smiley: :+1: Knew that and I was hoping we could get a bunch of peeps together and really make it a gig.

5 Likes

I figured you did, just checkin’. :grin:

That would indeed be a good way to celebrate that non-Christmas Batman movie’s 30th anny. :metal:t2:

4 Likes

Oh fine, leave this Batman Returns fan out. It has a strong connection to Batman The Animated Series which I’m doing. :slightly_frowning_face:
:grinning:Love the idea of 30th anniversary watch along and I’m definitely for it.
:batman_hv_1:
:catwoman_hv_2:
:penguin_starehqtas:

4 Likes

I brought you a toy, Gippah!

Mattel nailed your likeness. :wink:

5 Likes

Thankyou, he look Super awesome.:grinning:

5 Likes

:flushed: Oof. My bad @Reaganfan78! :open_mouth: :grimacing: You know me- sometimes…

:hugs:

Yay! :smiley:

6 Likes

Check out this Burton-ish fellah…

Original release:

Front

Back

All-Star series reissue:

Front

Back

6 Likes

@DC89 & @Vroom, have I ever told you guys that I’ve got the lego Batmobile from Batman 89? It took me a long time to build it. They made a lego Batwing, but didn’t get that one.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Very cool. :+1: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989:

5 Likes

strokes chin in thought

I believe you’ve mentioned that.

Is it this one that includes figures of Batman, Vicki (her very first piece of merchandise, ever) and Joker?

Or this one?

6 Likes