Batman 1989 (Movie)

:smile:

3 Likes

It was a super good cereal. I suppose the best way describe it is that it tastes exactly like this:

EgCer

(and yes- I still have a super sugary, no good for you at all cereal addiction :smile:)

3 Likes

:+1:

It’s super tough to come by. Might be completely off the market now.

4 Likes

They discontinued it three years ago. :confused:

3 Likes

:hushed: :frowning_face:

4 Likes

Speaking of good cereal…

The 80’s was hard to beat. There were so many. Remember the Ghostbusters cereal? Gremlins?

Or…

Back when we were worried about Tropical Oils. Now everything has palm and coconut oil in it. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Loved Gremlins cereal. This guy might’ve had something to do with that:

:smile:

5 Likes

This was purchased a lot for a while in my house. It was literally corn Chex with marshmallows. Nothing particularly Ninja or Turtley about it.

The box makes it look like the marshmallow pieces were detailed, but it’s a lie.

3 Likes

LittleSis89 lived for TMNT and she absolutely had to have this cereal when it came out. :smiley:

4 Likes

This reminds me of my toyhood.The last line of figures I was super into was, you guessed it, Batman Returns Kenner line. I’ll never forget. One morning my mom came in on a very cold morning near Christmas. I had left my favorite figure on the floor when I went to bed the night before. She stepped on the glider with one foot, and on the sharp Batman figure with the other. I woke to her sitting on the floor rubbing her feet in pain.

It’s funny now. Colorful language. It was not funny then.

4 Likes

I had this amazing Robin figure, still in its packaging, but then I lost it. :unamused:

5 Likes

@Vroom might know better than me, but I think this might be the first Tim Drake figure made.

4 Likes

It was. It was sculpted directly from Norm Breyfogle’s art:

5 Likes

I want one again.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Me too. I saved a box after finishing the cereal and it still holds a place of honor in my TMNT collection!

3 Likes

bd7
bd6

3 Likes

4 Likes

So good!

4 Likes

You’ve seen the new Brain Gremlin figure from NECA, right?

A nifty repaint of his The Dark Knight Collection iteration, released in 1991:

I have both versions but, gotta say, TDKC version tops it.

Oh no! Did you get a replacement?

That’s my favorite figure from the Batman Returns line and my all-time fav TDR figure. I still have my childhood copy, along with a carded one.

2 Likes