Banish a Superhero?

Why oh why do we have Superheroes with the same or very similar power sets? Now, I am making and exemption on Power Rings; I want to know which hero would you banish into the void of Reality? I know this is and can be confusing so here is my example I would keep Ralph Dibny aka in Elongated Man and Banish Plastic Man aka Patrick Eel O’Brian to the void! Who do you want to Banish from reality?

7 Likes

One hero isn’t enough for me. I want to banish anybody and everyone in the justice league. Maybe then The Authority could get some play.

6 Likes

Banish Barry (all he does now is mess up the timeline).

5 Likes

gasps … You wouldn’t!!! :speak_no_evil:

6 Likes

Muaahahahahahahahahah!!!

3 Likes

M’Kay DC, time to make a choice: either Plastic Man or Elongated Man. But certainly not both.

6 Likes

@Barrys.Better.Half sorry but I grew up with Wally West and he is the Flash sorry @MatthewHecht your correct he is always late and makes things worse before he realizes he was just being selfish even for a minute ( it’s a really long time for a speedster) Also, have you watched apocalypse war it was Barrys Fault.

5 Likes

Yes, and that is why despite loving Flash I am no longer excited for any media with him as the main character. It is him messing up the timeline over, and over, and over, and over. Just make a simple work where he saves the world from Grodd, saves the sun from Eclipso or makes any mistake other than altering time.

4 Likes

@MatthewHecht I will say in my opinion the Flash is the best cw dc show on TV today. I blame covid19 for all CW DC show from sucking last season.

3 Likes

No need to apologize, we’re all entitled to like and dislike any character! :orange_heart:

4 Likes

@Barrys.Better.Half just know Iris has always been the constant for the Flash .

4 Likes

Stargirl? Does that count as CW?

2 Likes

What about Stargirl and she is CW while supposedly being a DC Universe original show

3 Likes

I know that this thread is for superheroes but… is anyone else aware of just how many ICE villains there are??? Mr. Freeze, Killer Frost, Captain Cold, Icicle Sr. & Jr., Snowman…

Did I leave anyone out?

But I also strongly agree with @DC89, I actually think that at one point I thought they were the same person and I remembered one of their names wrong (like a Mandela effect scenario), along with the fact that we have Rita Farr already, and I definitely want her to stay, sooooo… yeah, pick one Mr. Stretchy Man please.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t banish this character for duplicate reasons, but I absolutely cannot stand Guy Gardener. IMO he ruins everything they put him in.

2 Likes

Guy is the most divisive Green Lantern.

@TheWifeOfJasonTodd How do you think Mr. Freeze feels about that. He had to get a doctorate to build his freeze gun. Icicle Jr. was just born that way, and Leonard Snart just built a freeze gun that is superior in every way despite being a highs chool drop out.

5 Likes

Hell yeah! I honestly…think the Justice League is kinda boring
The Authority deserves more love!

4 Likes

Banish Batman and Superman and make more room for Midnighter and Apollo

3 Likes

I wonder if DC has a fascination with ice…

2 Likes

Plastic Man’s provided some good laughs, but I’ll go w/ the stretchy hero who hasn’t used his powers to commit sex crimes

3 Likes