Baby Cosplay- Add yours!

The best part of having a baby is dressing them up! Haha. Here’s my little Flash, feel free to add yours!

33 Likes

31 Likes

So cute!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

That’s awesome, @Brookstar! Cherish those moments while they’re young!

5 Likes

Does that mean this is the fastest baby alive? If that’s the case, then good luck trying to keep up. Taking care of a speedster baby can’t be easy. But seriously, this is adorable! :heart:

5 Likes

@arkhamassassin you have no idea :roll_eyes::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Beautiful baby and awesome outfits. God bless :slightly_smiling_face:.

3 Likes

OMG that’s so adorable. Plus the evidence has now been established for any future “I’ve liked DC longer than u have” arguments.

6 Likes

Here’s my boys in they’re batman reflective jackets!

18 Likes

@LEXC0RP those are awesome! Parenting done right! :grin:

5 Likes

Yes sir! They have so much dc related clothes that doesn’t even fit them anymore, so it’s getting handed down to my sisters kids haha

4 Likes

my daughter’s first birthday was Supergirl themed

22 Likes

Adorable! Now all we need is someone with photoshop skills to put my little GL and your little Supergirl in a space adventure. Haha

3 Likes

He’s a lot bigger now…

19 Likes

I’m loving these Toddler Titans! :heart_eyes: Thank you all for letting us get to know your super families.

8 Likes

How do u all have the cutest kids ever?

4 Likes

My “babies” are growing up quick and here’s what happens when daddy is downstairs watching Titans S2 and not paying attention: they break into mommy’s makeup drawer and have their older sister give ‘em a makeover!

Me: “But what’s with the umbrella, sweetie? Harley has a mallet; that’s the Penguin’s prop.”

My Little Harley: “Um, I broke my mallet on the Penguin’s ugly head and took his umbrella.”

Me: “Sounds authentic — good girl.”

Both kids: “Can we watching the new Harley cartoon now?”

Me: “Heck no!! I told you: ten years!”

16 Likes

HaHa. I love it. That is so funny & cute.

2 Likes

These are both from last summer and I think they both need some more DC additions to their wardrobes that fit now haha. My oldest is 3 and her favorite is Wonder Woman. My youngest is now 9 months (about 2 months in photo) and she needs more time to understand the greatness of super heroes, but never too early to begin DC indoctrination LOL

14 Likes

Exactly! You’ve got to ingrain it early or who knows what kind of person they’ll grow up to be?! Lolimage

11 Likes