Baby Cosplay- Add yours!

This is hands down my favorite thread on DCU. I’ve been showing my wife all the pictures just so she can gush over babies.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Omg too cute!

3 Likes

Man I want kids so bad. I physically can. Just tough without a partner to help me achieve this goal.lol.

3 Likes

It’ll happen one day. Just take each day at a time and pace yourself once you get into that relationship.
You’ll know who is right for you when the time comes.
I knew I wanted to marry my wife when we worked together to take care of my grandfather on his deathbed. We held each other up and the whole family with our deeds. We never faltered and grew closer.

3 Likes

That’s awesome. Thank u so much for the kind words & advice. It truly means more then u could possibly know for u to reach out like that. Thank u for brightening my day, you’re an absolute gentleman.

1 Like

Went to a Comic Con several years ago, had to get a picture of this Bat family.

9 Likes

That is a must have. I would stop that group immediately.

2 Likes

Well, now I want a child. But sadly, I’ve never had a date in the 21+ years I’ve been alive.
Your kids look adorable everyone!

2 Likes

Bit of an old one but she definitely grew to be a little Bruce Wayneish

10 Likes

Repping Wonder Woman - turns 11 months old today.
My 3 year old is going to preschool in the fall and is asking for a Super Hero Girls lunchbox and backpack. Found some great ones on Amazon.

Any recommendations for further indoctrination into the DC world for girls?

9 Likes

Ah yes, I see the invisible wagon has been colored red to make it easier to find.

4 Likes

@GL-Batophobia :joy: :joy: :joy: good one!

1 Like

My little Wonder Woman, 15 months old here… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Adorbs!

2 Likes

You can always get her this book! @Gothamite.ZJN

6 Likes