Awesome Images

:star_struck:

BG BG BG! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_birds_of_prey:

10 Likes

8 Likes

TheStar.PNG
The Starfire, who is also the very wonderful.
:00_teen_titans: :star: :fire:

Rae Rae ravishing.
:00_teen_titans: :0_raven:

8 Likes

Frank Quitely in Flex Mentallo

I love splash pages like this with characters who never get introduced

5 Likes

Some beautiful Don Newton DC art.

Nice pic of the Trinity, but Joe Rubenstein’s inks overpower Newton’s pencils.

6 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Not enough older illustrations of those three together. Love it!

6 Likes

The trouble with older Trinity illustrations is they usually include the rest of the JLA. Here’s a few for you @moro.

8 Likes

9 Likes

JLGL :star_struck:

DC should release a big fat high resolution art book for the man.

6 Likes

This one is too cool.

7 Likes

That sadly wouldn’t work since the Christopher Reeve Superman and the Lynda Carter Wonder Woman are lightyears more mature then Adam West Batman, with the version of Wonder Woman constantly fighting Nazis and, well, we all know about Reeve’s Superman.

5 Likes

I have a bunch of really cool Starfire fan art I’ve saved over the past few months, and I have no reason to keep it downloaded on my phone so I’m going to post some of it here and then delete it I suppose

7 Likes

Have some random Kon-El fan art

Fabio Dantas

Phil Cho

Cristian Santos

Ruben Perez

Tiger Dude '94

Rabbitteeth

^ the last two probably have sites where they use their real names but these are from places like DeviantArt where not everyone uses a real name or the art wasn’t signed in a way where the name could be discerned.

5 Likes

:purple_heart: :dp_butterfly: :dp_flex_mentallo:

4 Likes

:star_struck: :purple_heart:

It is the Starfire! She is the wonderful!
:00_teen_titans: :star: :fire:

5 Likes

I’mma have to second @BatMike-ThePunisher’s take here. When it comes to the Reeves/Carter/B-Man JL line up there’s only one Dark Knight for this job:

:00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1992: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1992: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1992:

:purple_heart: you always Adam West but my B-Man’s got this.

6 Likes

Agreed. :star_struck:

6 Likes

José Luis García-López = :00_dc_2016: Legend :crown:

:purple_heart: :star_struck: :00_justice_league:

4 Likes

The Overstreet Guide! Haven’t seen these in forever! Remember seeing these on the shelf at the Chicago LCS right alongside the Previews guide (that thing was always almost the size of the phone book :eyes: :laughing:), Wizard, ToyFaire, and the Tomart Action Figure magazine. :smiley:

3 Likes

(Alex Ross)
:catwoman_hv_1: :catwoman_hv_1: :catwoman_hv_1:

7 Likes