Awesome Images

reading is fundamental
I bet if you ask the librarian (head for that particular branch) if you could have it (or buy it from them, if they have a Friends of the Library local support group) when they are ready to swap it out, they would go for it - assuming it’s in good shape, of course.

I know what you mean, and they make those regularly for libraries so I assume it’s possible, but you can also always take a good quality file and go to say a Fed Ex Office and output it yourself on good quality paper via a color copier. That will only get you an 11x17 version, but still.

That’s a nice piece. I wish Derington would do some interiors again, it’s been a few years since he has.

11 Likes

Thanks!

7 Likes

Frazetta-ish Harley Quinn cover by Steve Beach

9 Likes

From Twitter user @SmartSheepArt on Twitter

WBD,Hire this person to design the costumes in the upcoming DC movies/shows!

7 Likes

Poison ivy Pin up by Devin Lawson

8 Likes

Nick Draggotta Superman

9 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

From Batgirl: Year One
Art by Marcos Martin

BG BG BG! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_birds_of_prey:

8 Likes

I have no clue who the artist is, but here’s some Raven fanart I found that’s pretty sick:

7 Likes

:purple_heart:
RaeEra

Now I need to see Rae Rae in a 1940s era supernatural thriller story, something that’s The House Of Seven Gables-esque in theme.

:00_teen_titans: :0_raven:

8 Likes

8 Likes

Looked him up and found this incredible Metamorpho by him

10 Likes

7d8e7d810fac57e329582ed4931591c8a791121c_2_260x499

f42df3e86772204f994e6ebab45ad1e31433af16_2_690x435
intro.gif

theflash-theflashseason7 (1)
UOK7
flash-mondo-1011216

:star_struck:I want this so bad! But it’s $468.99!!

images (1)
s-l500

Can you tell i’m obsessed?

11 Likes

:heart_eyes: man this is making me so nostalgic for the '90s trading card fad! Marvel had some beautiful painted series like these images but all DC’s cards produced of note was this stoned Kilowog

s-l500-1

7 Likes

He’s really pulling a job at the power plant in that photo
Sergeant Poozer has a family to feed

7 Likes

Superman and Lois by Julian Totino Tedesco

12 Likes

Kick his A55 BG!

You need to raise up off my gurrrlll as well, B-Man. This isn’t your fight. :angry:

Batman & the Joker: The Deadly Duo #5

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :00_batgirl1:

8 Likes

Batman: “Is that all you got punk? Let me show you why I have literal GODS to scared to go against me.”

10 Likes

B-Mannnnnnn!!!

:00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989:

6 Likes