4 Likes

Thirty years ago #BTAS

Batgirl_Returns_03_-_Batgirl_and_Robin

:purple_heart: :0_batgirl: :0_nightwing:

8 Likes

It feels like it was just yesterday!

6 Likes

IKR?

I was in my teen years and never missed a BTAS episode. If I was skating I made sure I set the VCR and taped it. :smiley:

6 Likes

Just some fun random stuff.

9 Likes

Wonder Woman by Marcio Abreu on Instagram

7 Likes

Superman by Miguel Mendonca

7 Likes

“Doomsday… is he… is he?”

“You stopped him. You saved us all. Now relax until…”

:00_superman1: :00_superman1: :00_superman1:

#November17th1992

#DeathReignReturn

6 Likes

Superman by Jerry Padilla on Instagram

6 Likes

golden age superman, batman by Pete Woods

8 Likes

i thought @DC89 might appreciate this Cassandra Cain fan art by Psuede

(titled “Restraint” :laughing:)

7 Likes

i always laugh that, hanging out in the background of one of the most famous pieces of art in DC Comics history…Bloodwynd

i mean i like him, but…Bloodwynd

6 Likes

Superman holiday image - Shaner

Hopefully, none of these Holiday images have yet been uploaded on this thread. They are all by Evan “Doc” Shaner and almost all are from his social media postings.

10 Likes

Boris Vallejo + Julie Bell

8 Likes

Superman by Nick Derington

7 Likes

:purple_heart:

Cass thinking “I can tell by your heart rate that you wouldn’t be able to distinguish Giordano’s Batman from Aparo’s Batman if their art was placed side by side. Poser.”

:smile:

Yep. Lotsa’ moments like this back in the 90s. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

10 Likes

IKR? :smile:

8 Likes

Not totally sure how to highlight something like this. Hopefully moderators will be there to let me know. :laughing:

This is a commissioned art piece by Val Semeiks with colors by Tom Ziuko called by the characters featured here Gypsy Zook and Cryll. Zook being Martian Manhunter old sidekick, Cyrll being Space Ranger sidekick and Gypsy being there as Martian Manhunter’s companion from the pre-flashpoint days.

I think I love it because it’s fun, Silver age inspired, and features one of my favorite characters from the Detroit era. I always imagine this vibrant and fun depiction of Cindy Reynolds with Cyrll to be how her character looks and her personality to be.

6 Likes

This is a poster at one of my local libraries. I wish I could find a website selling it.

8 Likes