Awesome Images

Dude, that pic is sick, as in awesome. It is also terrible that you posted whole pic in html. It took me four tries to correctly copy it. That was sick, as in sadistic.

4 Likes

Black Hand by Christopher Stevens on Deviant Art

Nekron by bielero.deviantart.com on @DeviantArt
Red Lantern Vice- riot at the Sciencells on Oa - Rage of the Red Lantern - by writer Geoff Johns and Artist Shane Davis
Iroque/Indigo-1 and Munk of the Indigo Tribe by artist Ivan Reis found on Pinterest

7 Likes

Dark Nights Death Metal covers and variants by Greg Capullo

and Francesco Mattina

9 Likes

Green Lantern 80 Anniversary 2000s variant by Ivan Reis.

8 Likes

The Flash #755 variant by Matteo Scalera

7 Likes

Suicide Squad #6 cover by Jeremy Roberts

6 Likes

7 Likes

It’s the best way I know how to upload things.

2 Likes

@Moro that picture looks awesome. Reminds me somewhat of the Sinestro Corps War, cause it shows a lot of those characters mainly Sinestro, his corps, the manhunters, Cyborg Superman and Superboy Prime who served as sort of acolytes during or corps members during that timeframe. And I also notice Nekron and Black Hand in the background nice additions.

2 Likes

I just saw Ivan Reis and went googoo eyes :joy:

Need to read more Green Lantern stuffs…

6 Likes

The Geoff Johns run is fantastic - its like reading Star Wars; except only instead of the force is different emotional color rings.
Haven’t read any of the Alan Moore or stuff that came before the Geoff Johns run and might just do that. I’ve read some of the 1960s Green Lantern- and while that is a bit campy it certainly does have a certain charm to it.

5 Likes

The Fun-Gun was Amazing!!!

2 Likes

4 Likes

This is fan art from u/renancampus on the DC Comics subreddit. Just plain awesome:

Link:

9 Likes

I bet the chicks on Farmers Only would love to meet him.

5 Likes

If they ever make a little figure or statue of this, I’m buying :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I like that it’s non-standard (but not random) GL characters

7 Likes

10 Likes

Who knew Neal Adam’s did art for Batman Forever? Not me!

I love seeing movie designs cross over into the comic world

12 Likes

10 Likes