Awesome Images

Sweet selections @capo-mage and @BigGLfan :grin:

2 Likes

Thank u. I’m learning on the job as they say, as far as tech goes. I finally figured out how to screen grab instead of screenshot lol. I bought an Appletv & an IPad for this site. This is my 1st with tech, or social media type things. This site is awesome for someone who avoids tech & social media. Plus I get to learn how to use tech.

7 Likes

I’m very excited for this:

5 Likes

The Flash by Francis Manapul

8 Likes

Relic vs Renegade Hal Jordan - Green Lantern #43 by Artist Ethan Van and Billy Tan Cover Art.

7 Likes

Injustice 2 Atrocitus by Infinity1729

Karu-Sil by ADGood on Deviant Art

Sister Sercy 01 by the EyZmaster on Deviant Art

8 Likes

Love me some Injustice 2 :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Injustice 2 has always been a favorite mine, I like it more better than the first Injustice game. Simply because there are more heroes and villains added to the roster, however, they missed a few from last game- I think they didn’t include Raven. But in addition to more DC heroes and villains we also got other heroes and villains added like some Mortal Kombat characters and Hellboy.

3 Likes

Bringing @Nok here too. I need a new project reading wise. I have every issue, annual etc. laid out for Injustice in my notebook. I’ll say I usually like everything I read. Do u think I’d enjoy this? I started it twice & quit. Ever since, everyone is talking about it. I quit b/c it was in a made up place. However, I love Elseworlds. So knowing those 2 things, should I make that my next heavy reading project?

4 Likes

It’s entertaining, for sure. It’s also pretty streamlined and makes for a quicker read than other runs of similar size/scope. If you are sensitive to how your heroes are portrayed, especially Superman, steer clear. No spoiler that he’s a real tool in these books. Otherwise dig in… it’s a fun change of pace from the regular ongoings.

4 Likes

I won’t go as far as “I like everything”, but I am a very easily pleased fan. I’d say we’re very similar in that department :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank u. I didn’t mean to disrupt thread, but I saw u & Nok discussing it & I want to read it b4 any major spoilers. I got far enough to see Supes being a tool. Sorry I had to check. I’m further than I thought. Injustice gods among us was one of the 1st comics they put on here. I read all the way to the start of year #3. I might have to do a quick refresher, cuz I didn’t think I got that far?

4 Likes

I’m kinda bad like that. It’s good for me, but not in debates. Cuz I’m like what’s the problem I thought it was great? On all kinds of things people dislike or hate.

3 Likes

Since you mentioned it, @capo-mage I would say yes most certainly. Maybe it isn’t a mainstream connected story like most but it certainly is a good story. And it makes you appreciate the games even more cause it adds greater context to the characters and plot.

4 Likes

Cool. Thanks Nok. I’ll be reading them than.

4 Likes

image image image

8 Likes

Saw this at the store today

8 Likes

Me wants

3 Likes

Despite being mostly black, this panel from the Dark Nights Metal run is pretty cool

9 Likes

This scene was so friggin awesome

12 Likes