Awesome Images

Thanks @biff_pow. That Brainiac ship image is truly stunning. Wouldn’t have noticed Supes if you didn’t point it out.

The Green Arrow art is… wait for it… smokin’!

4 Likes

Justice League by Bruce Timm

11 Likes

The Flash by Rafael Grampa

7 Likes

i love grampa and hadn’t seen that!

3 Likes

Wasn’t familiar with him at all. Very stylized. Wanna look him up and see his popular works.

3 Likes

Jerry Ordway’s paint work in The Power of Shazam continues to astound me.

6 Likes

Always liked Ordway’s work. Has an epic feel to it.

4 Likes

Cover of Adventures of Superman Vol 3 by Joe Bogdanove. Like seeing all the different iterations of Supes next to one another :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I know it’s repetitive but the paint work is incredible to me.

3 Likes

Alex Ross and Lee Bermejo fan, I take it then?

3 Likes

Oh absolutely.

3 Likes

Also Jorge Jimenez.

3 Likes

My favorite Jorge Jimenez image. From Justice League #25 (epic issue).

8 Likes

into the superverse!

i love batman, but this is good. i love the glow of the omega beams

and i’m sure this has been posted before, but it made me laugh. forever alone!

and i love the colors in this by Vicente Valentine. kinda reminds me of a comic booky art nouveau

7 Likes

Just saw the Jorge. Love it.

3 Likes

and speaking of rafael grampa, here’s a batman!

he’s on the same spectrum as 2 of my faves, frank quitely and geof darrow

they did a statue of his work, too

7 Likes

Love the Darkseid omega beams pic. Also, that is Green Arrow/Black Canary’s wedding right? It’s one of my favorites, but there was an issue from another series that was a precursor to the wedding. The legion & others were planning an attack in the issue I’m thinking of then it plays out in the Black Canary/Green Arrow. Was it maybe The Black Canary/ GA wedding album 1shot? I just wondered cuz I tried to think the other week which one was the issue or series that the villains planned the attack in?

3 Likes

Cheshire

8 Likes

Emiko Queen, Lady Shiva & Lady Vic.

7 Likes

Wow. Thanks for the contributions, folks! @biff_pow, Batman have some kinda Omega beam deflecting magnet in his cowl, or is he just cool enough to know to stand right there? Brilliant! That Rafael Grampa Batman art looks great, love the detail in the belt & all the little hooks and doodads in the costume :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes