August's DC Community Fanworks Theme: Blue Beetle Mania!

With Blue Beetle hitting theaters in just a few short weeks, it’s time to celebrate our favorite azure insect with some fan art and cosplay!

Whether you’ve been a Dan Garrett fan for decades or if you’re brand-new to the Blue Beetle fandom, it’s time to show your artistic side with this month’s DC Community Fanworks theme! Whether it’s cosplay or fan art, we want to see what you got!

And don’t forget, tickets for Blue Beetle are on sale now! Grab your tickets and see Jaime Reyes in IMAX on August 18th! :bluebeetle:

5 Likes

Just got my tickets!

3 Likes

Had a feeling this would be it. Nice :+1:

3 Likes

Heck yeah!

2 Likes

We think along the same lines…

9 Likes

This is my Blue Beetle cosplay my instagram handle is @nerdoutcosplay

12 Likes

Here’s a cosplay I did for my sister. It was taken in San Diego Comic Con. More on my Instagram @bruceprops_39 :blue_heart::beetle:

11 Likes

Here’s some fan art I did a few weeks back!

11 Likes

This is awesome! Love that you included la bandera Mexicana, such a great touch :clap:

2 Likes

Very cool! I remember seeing you at the booth–so glad you’ve made your way here!

3 Likes

Looove the detailing–well done!

4 Likes

Thank you!! Appreciate the comment!:pray::beetle::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

I drew this back when the first trailer came out. I can’t wait for the movie.

10 Likes

Welcome to the community, friend! I love this angle - very nice work!

4 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Complete Work In Progress So Be Gentle But Here’s My Green Beetle Cosplay So Far ! I Was Planning On Wearing It To The Premiere But It Won’t Be Done In Time
@Marrow_Meister
Green Beetle

10 Likes

Drew this some months ago. It’s not that nice ): but was made with much love and hype. BB has meant so much to me for some years now and I can’t wait to see him in the big screen!

9 Likes

9 Likes

Awesome. :bluebeetle: Welcome to the community @mr_alb2003.43992 and @xolloverse.718!

4 Likes