Assistance Requested: All-Star Squadron - Missing Justice League of America #193 Insert?

Good morning, fellow DC comics lovers!

I’m having a hard time finding the very first appearance of the All-Star Squadron. It’s a 16-page insert in Justice League of America #193, but none of the pages are present when you go to that comic. I can’t figure out where else to look.

This mystifies me, since the New Teen Titans’ first appearance is featured in DC Comics Presents as a “Bonus” and a “Special Free 16-Page Comic”. In Justice League of America #193, it’s listed as “Extra” instead of “Bonus”, but also as a “Special Free 16-Page Comic”. Where else might I look for it?

One would expect that if the appearance were to be listed elsewhere, it would be with the All-Star Squadron title, but it’s not and I’m having trouble locating it.

If anyone knows where it is, I’d be quite grateful for the help - thanks!

Pax, harmonia,

Brian G. Philbin
KlarKenT5477@gmail.com

It’s missing from the site, but you might be able to get answers from the JSA Book Club. They’ve recently read the first issues of the main series:

1 Like

@brianphilbin.96418

Unfortunately, the insert has not been digitized even though the comic it was a part of is available on here. I’m afraid the only way to read it would be to find either a physical copy of the JLA issue or see if it is in a collected edition of JLA.

The versiom of Justice League 193
You can buy at Comixology
It contains the insert
Dont remember
But cost may have been 1.98.

I am doing the DC works of Roy Thomas this week and next
For the DC History Club

I covered the insert there

1 Like

Thanks - I do own it, as well as the entire series, but I do enjoy the convenience of looking at them here (as well as the improved coloring, etc.), as it saves me a trip through my boxes of comics to get to them.

Thanks for the heads up! Appreciated!

1 Like

Thanks for the info @TurokSonOfStone1950. I’m off to buy that issue then because I really wanted to read it.

1 Like