ASSAULT ON ARKHAM 📺 Watch-Along! 💥 MONDAY 2/19 @ 6pm PST/9pm EST

Hey there! It’s time for another movie night and this time we’re going to spend it breaking into Arkham w/ Batman and the Suicide Squad! :boom: :00_suicide_squad:

Details below…

Assault on Arkham (2014): While Amanda Waller sends her newly formed Task Force X to break into Arkham Asylum to recover vital stolen information before it leaks in a blackmail scam, Batman works desperately to find a bomb planted by the Joker. Will Batman find the bomb in time, can the Squad keep Waller secrets, and who can make it out alive?? :popcorn: Gotta tune in to find out. Hope to see you here!

PLEASE NOTE:
You’ll need your own access to the show. It’s available on HBOMax right :arrow_right: HERE. Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track.
Rated: PG-13, Runtime: 76min

:harleys_crew: Contact @Razzzcat or @Mae below if you have any questions.

13 Likes

:00_suicide_squad: :books: Some discussions/ books available in the :dc: Library

6 Likes

I’m supposed to be off next Monday. think I can make this. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Awesome—Hope you can! :purple_heart: Don’t forget your baseball bat and batarangs. :muscle: And there will be popcorn.

…and probably La Croix, because a couple of us have a very serious addiction to it. :eyes:

6 Likes

:face_with_peeking_eye: I have a lasso and a magic wand, will that work?

5 Likes

:laughing: That will do perfectly, yes. :raised_hands: :purple_heart:

6 Likes

I should barely be able to make it.

3 Likes

Count me in! :smiley:

6 Likes

I thoroughly enjoy this movie. I think I should be able to make it

5 Likes

:laughing:

4 Likes

I’ll be at pool but I might be able to join the WAL like with Roleplay.

I’m not going tonight though is there a WAL today?

5 Likes

Not today, sorry!

4 Likes

I’m gonna try to be here! Mondays are tough because I only get home at 8:50pm EST lol. I’m gonna do my gooderest to be here though!

7 Likes

I really enjoyed this one. :grinning: I’ll be working, as usual, but I hope you all have fun.

7 Likes

Only 829 more minutes.

4 Likes

Which gives us plenty of time to boogie! :smiley:

#TheStarfire
#SheIsTheWonderful

6 Likes

30 Minutes! :boom:

7 Likes

Ready to WAL!

6 Likes

I might be late to our shindig, peeps, sorry!

4 Likes

BG! BG! BG! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart::00_batgirl1:

4 Likes