Ask me anything on the flash/speedster family. It's my specialty😉

@desade I dont k ow if this was pre crisis or not, but the vibration from Barry Allen’s speed caused damage to tops brain cells, eventually killing him.

1 Like

@kingofspeedsters, BARRY CANNOT BEAT ME

2 Likes

Close. The top had brain cancer. (Why he went on a spree. WTF, I’m gonna die anyway.) Barry tried to help him, but failed.

1 Like

@red hood of course he could

2 Likes

All he needs to do is run and pause his hand right through your chest. And youbwouodnt know what hit you.

2 Likes

I meant to sya phase, not pause

1 Like

To everyone who is interested… I have a thread call “name the cahrachters… best fit for the scenario.” Its a really fun and enjoyable game, and I would appreciate it, if more people played. It’s not as fun with 2 people. Dont get me wrong though it’s fun with 2 people, just not AS fun.

1 Like

Where is Wallace (NuWally) in comics right now? Is he still apart of the Teen Titans?

1 Like

As far as I know he is still part of the teen titans, but he is having a little bit of family issues.

1 Like

@kingofspeedster, I will use my toys, and my mastery of martial arts. Also I have guns :muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Ya, but before you can even THINK to use any of your toys, martial arts, or guns, I can kill you with a quick sprint for my morning exercise.

1 Like

THE REDHOOD WILL PREVAIL

2 Likes

Lol!!! You crack me up redhood

1 Like

How fast can he run sideways?

2 Likes

Well… imagine yourself. If you were running you would go faster than if you were running sideways. So I imagine he could still run faster than the speed of light, but it would be a bit slower than him running regularly.

2 Likes

Well yeah dude thats why im asking you…I want MPH! You promised to answer! Lol

1 Like

Lol. It never even gives the mph on his regular speed. Just that its WAY over the speed of light

1 Like

Shazam vs flash foot race who wins?

1 Like

Flash. Barry’s Flash is faster than anyone except Wally’s Flash.

The image is from DC Nation, I believe. The ranking was created by Josh Williamson, the current Flash writer. I think Black Racer belongs in front of Superman and that Shazam should at least be in front of Wonder Woman and Cheetah. I think some characters are missing, such as Lightray (speedy new god) and Green Lantern. I mean, Lanterns zip all over space sectors, and Hal was able to catch Lightray and outrace Omega Beams via jet construct - this was posed as a feat as his construct nearly failed pushing that fast (HJatGLC #28-29).

2 Likes

@captcarrot

The flash like CRAZY!!!

Shazam is pretty fast, but not as fast as the fastest man alive

1 Like