Ashley's Reviews!

You got it, and thank you. :+1:

I always value reviews from true fans over folks who don’t touch DC stuff with a ten foot pole, but suddenly talk about it just because it was shipped to them for free.

Keep up the excellent work, good sir! :metal:

4 Likes

Well, that doesn’t mean I don’t get stuff shipped to me for free, but I am a diehard DC Comics fan, and I do my best to give fair honest reviews of everything (even when it is free). Sometimes it may seem like I am liking something that no one else is into, but because I love DC so much, I typically find something I like in just about everything. There are exceptions though…

4 Likes

Dedicated fans who get stuff for free are fine and good, because they’re fans with a true, avid, dedicated and proven affinity for the material/brand a particular product is based on. Like yourself, @ashleywilbanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

On the flip side, are the YouTube and social media “influencers” who don’t ever talk about DC in any way, except when they get stuff for free. At that, they clearly have no interest in whatever material a product is based on, and are only talking about the product because it was free. Its ultimately nothing more to them than the basis for their next video.

Those are the folks whose content I gloss over in favor of someone like your’s, @ashleywilbanks. Keep up the great work! :+1:

5 Likes

@Vroom Thanks so much!

3 Likes

Also, my first LEGO build video is out!

6 Likes

New review coming at you!

6 Likes

Hey! I know you from the FB group!

3 Likes

The McFarlane one?

2 Likes

I have been having mic issues, so haven’t been posting videos as regularly… Here are a couple of new ones though…

5 Likes
6 Likes

Added a new one today…

5 Likes

A new video is up!

6 Likes

sweet, where did you find those

2 Likes

They were sold a few years ago. Now you will have to find them on eBay or places like that.

3 Likes

New video review!

6 Likes

New day… New Review…

6 Likes

Solid review. :+1:

3 Likes

Loving these figure reviews. Good stuff here @ashleywilbanks. :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks @DC89

3 Likes

New review is up. This time, of the DC Multiverse Vulko action figure.

6 Likes