New day, new review!

7 Likes

New review for the day.

6 Likes

Superman: Doomed action figure review!

5 Likes

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Armored Batman Review

5 Likes

Love this and the Doomed Superman figures.

Solid reviews! :+1:t2:

2 Likes

The latest review! DC Multiverse Supergirl from Mattel

6 Likes

@ashleywilbanks- I’ve got that one ^^^(Season 4 SG) and I :purple_heart: it!. Really hoping Mattel (or maybe Mezco) does a Kara in her new suit:

Also- you should drop by and hang with us over at ♦ Show Us Your Harley Collection ♦. Lot’s of super fun HC stuff to be seen. :grinning: :+1: :harley_smilehqtas:

7 Likes

Mattel won’t be doing it because they don’t have the license, but perhaps McFarlane Toys will get to it at some point

3 Likes

I hope so- just picked up McFarlane’s Azrael and it’s super spiffy, so I’m sure he’d do a solid job recreating Kara in her new duds in figure form.

4 Likes

@DC89

A. McFarlane’s Azrael is indeed spiffy. He’s one of my top five wave 2 Multiverse figures by a longshot.

He’s also the best Azrael figure in general since Mattel’s version of his original comic iteration in series 3 of their DC Super Heroes line, which was released in 2006.

B. I too would love to see a figure of TV Supergirl in her current suit. Maybe McFarlane will make her alongside any Superman and Lois figures they do?

@ashleywilbanks As always, another solid review! :+1:t2:

4 Likes

@Vroom- :purple_heart:ing your Nyssa-Vex avatar BTW. :+1: :grinning:

3 Likes

thanks a ton @vroom

4 Likes

My review of the Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Carrie Kelley Robin DC Multiverse action figure from Mattel.

5 Likes

Here is a new one… The New 52 Doomsday from Mattel.

5 Likes

That New 52 Doomsday Collect And Connect tho- very snazzy. :+1:

4 Likes

I dig the heck out of the Doomsday wave. It offered a nice mix of comic, movie and TV figures, and truly emphasized the multiverse of DC entertainment.

Supergirl, Doomed Superman and the CK Robin were my top three of the wave.

Swell reviews as always, @ashleywilbanks! :+1:t2:

4 Likes

A new review is now up!

4 Likes

Here is a bit of an oldie!

5 Likes

Super Powers! :heart_eyes:

Thanks, @ashleywilbanks! :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Brand new one today! The McFarlane Toys Cyborg figure!

6 Likes