Art in Honor of Batman Day 2020!

Credit to drawingforall.net for the inspiration and original design. I used color pencils, and some marker to highlight edges.

This is the final product colored…

26 Likes

25 Likes

Some of my sketch book stuff.
Happy Bat Day !!

3 Likes

@DrewWorldOrder I always love your stuff and this is no exception!! I wanna say he is cute, but I am scared he would kick my tail! Awesome job!

2 Likes

@CynicalPink I totally dig this piece. I am amazed every time with your ability to use the grey to black spectrum to convey the mood of a drawing!! Superb work!

2 Likes

@IrishX Welcome to the club! This is an awesome drawing for your first submission! I hope to see more in the future! Love the disgruntled look, like someone just stole his candy bag at Halloween, lol!

3 Likes

@DuelinDroopies Sick, in the best way! Most excellent art! Great shading and poses and kinda creepy. Thanks for sharing it!

3 Likes

Thank you much. Appreciated.

3 Likes

Just finished. A mental note for myself. Makes sure I have time to do it if I’m going ambitious :joy:

Clayface giving a good ol surprise Bat family hug. :batman:Happy Batman Day All :batman:

26 Likes

@TheRealDetectiveChimp
That’s very awesome™️ Really like the style.

@Hyperia90
LEGO Bats is great. Definitely one my favorite Bats. Looks amazing.

@ImpulseMaxMercury
That look amazing. Wow
Kind of at a loss of words​:sweat_smile:

@_UnderScore
That is an awesome™ Style. And a nice question to ponder. :thinking:

@Goldk
That looks awesome™️ Like it’s straight form the comics.

@Squintyfist
That’s a nice image. Enjoy seeing a nice moments between Bats and Robin

@niamton
That is crazy. I enjoy Bat and Cat. Very awesome™:+1:

@RobArt471
Batastic. Very awesome™:+1:

@DrewWorldOrder
:joy:that’s awesome™. Little Bat and the switch. A Batman switch doesn’t sound like a bad idea.

@CynicalPink
Old or not it’s still very Awesome™:+1:

5 Likes

@NYJt3 Such clean good looking art! For some reason I was thinking the Batfam went out for some fast food and Batman didn’t like his Happy Meal. So, Clayface transformed into his best Grimace look and gave some comforting hugs all around.

PS
My brain is weird sometimes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@IrishX
Thats adorable. Grumpy little bats.

@DuelinDroopies
Horrific and Metal​:metal: Very awesome™:+1:

4 Likes

:joy: That great.

Thanks

3 Likes

You got me thinking how “Kid” Batman would be on Halloween. Forget parents. He’d have to analyze each piece of candy thoroughly multiple times. The rest of the kids are like dude can we eat a few pieces already! Ha!

5 Likes

This is amazing, great job! Just looking at LEGO Batman always makes me laugh! :joy:

5 Likes

Happy Batman Day Everyone!

21 Likes

Crazy good shading! The crosshatching is superb!!

2 Likes

Love the cross-hatching work on this !
GG EmeraldArcher !

2 Likes

This is awesome!! I love how even though the image is simple the three different textural surfaces make it so dynamic. And a wonderful job capturing the Bat’s subtle expression!

2 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

2 Likes